Nike Kyrie 5

of course kyrie gets the kyrie 5 sole/traction...
did u guys even expect he'd wear the vapor x soled' version?

D6795E67-7ED9-4996-9F8B-24933D1EE72E.png 6E097FE0-6DD2-4D9F-8D4C-314F17EB5431.png 4D3F5AEF-1725-472B-97A9-71EC4874B989.png 7C8D36A8-7FE9-4474-8E0D-6B4E6CD6012C.png Remade some of my fav 1’s. I wish they had a bright crimson outsole option and you could change part of the forefoot outsole

Kyrgios is such a flake.
I feel like 'flake' is a compliment. He's a loser, whiner, and a quitter. Why would anyone want to be associated with a guy who pouts and literally gives up during games. Can't think of a worse spokesperson for an athletic company

Kinda like the shoes, but they're basically just Zoom Vapor X's with the Kyrie 5 strap, they're not actually Kyrie 5s right? Would've been nice if they released the basketball shoes instead

First off, a big THANK YOU to @sergei for hooking up a pair.

So, like many of you, the shoes are impossible for me to put on without completely unlacing the shoe. I then couldn’t loop the last hole of the flytrap the original way, due to being too tight. So I adjusted it and so far so good.

It’s a snug fit, but I’m confident that the shoe will break in. The sole feels like it has grip, but based on your guys’ experience, I’ll break them in on concrete or a treadmill.

I like the fit and will test out the current lacing and decide after a game or two if I need to adjust. Excited to play in these.

Those Vapor Kyrie’s doe. I have a feeling I’ll strike out.

F1DA8DF5-3D62-4F9D-97EC-6382408B3271.jpeg

I feel like 'flake' is a compliment. He's a loser, whiner, and a quitter. Why would anyone want to be associated with a guy who pouts and literally gives up during games. Can't think of a worse spokesperson for an athletic company

Kinda like the shoes, but they're basically just Zoom Vapor X's with the Kyrie 5 strap, they're not actually Kyrie 5s right? Would've been nice if they released the basketball shoes instead
Spot on assessment. I truly dislike this guy’s on-court demeanor. Especially the way he acted at last year’s US Open.

The Vapors would look nice for casual wear, but are they comfortable? Never worn tennis shoes before

Wish it was fed and kyrie

Fed and Nike were like peanut butter and jelly.

His new gear is absolute trash but you know the man isn't an idiot, he's squirreling away that cash. He'll probably come back eventually, like Agassi did.

Do all Kyrie 5’s fit this tight?

I only have two pairs at the moment, but they fit the same. I have narrow feet, so once they're on they feel good...like my foot getting a hug. But I have to pull that first flytrap flywire/lace thing all the way out to get my foot in the shoe.

The kyrie 4 was the only shoe I wish I could have gone up a half size, but that was because they felt too short.

I only got in at the 3, but those were tts for me. 4 and 5 had to half size up. Thought about getting a pair of 2s but idk what size to get lol.
4s were more bigger than 3s... they were tts... materials were heavily padded/especially around the ankle area/would break in.

1 = def half size up /smallest of the kyrie lineup.
2 = tts
3 = tts/or half size up
4 = tts
5 = half size up

Back
Top Bottom