Nike Kyrie 5

Just saw RD is 4/20. So ready for those and Mamba Day’s.

Hoping I can snag Ikhet and Taco at great prices.. black magic soon with a coupon. This will knock out a few I want.

It’s really too bad I got bit by the bug again, now I want so many to hoop in! Hahaha

Mamba’s are basically a GR, yet FTL has a QS label on them ie no coupons allowed. Can’t with FTL anymore lol. And UFO’s, yup, 4/20

Most likely passing on the Mamba but I will see them in person to be sure. The scales in the white upper is excessive unless it’ll look subtle in person.

Sucks its dropping same time as all those air maxes...wondering if I'll be good on snkrs app going second on these

Flytrap 2
0AD14B3E-5247-4CB4-A5D6-B30226BEF0AA.jpeg

5DAAC20B-0C0F-42D3-8D0F-7B05D7807856.jpeg

0B8DB224-1297-4F4E-A75A-DAC9739F71C7.jpeg

C37719B2-8DD4-43F0-9A8C-C857755974C3.jpeg

Most likely passing on the Mamba but I will see them in person to be sure. The scales in the white upper is excessive unless it’ll look subtle in person.
It is subtle. Overall it’s a really clean shoe imo.
Those Celtics fly traps tho, damn. Too bad shoe is ugly as sin lol

Damn that’s the Celtics PE we get. The 4 had the grey Celtics pair to match the city jerseys..

I’m seeing some say the 5s have horrible traction and others saying it’s fine. What’s the verdict? Trying to decide between the PG3 and Kyrie 5s.

I’m seeing some say the 5s have horrible traction and others saying it’s fine. What’s the verdict? Trying to decide between the PG3 and Kyrie 5s.
Same. I wanna get Kyrie 5's but wondering how cushion feels on it. Not a fan of the PG 3's in terms of looks.

Same. I wanna get Kyrie 5's but wondering how cushion feels on it. Not a fan of the PG 3's in terms of looks.

I don’t like the pg3 except for the black white colorway on Nike.com. I have them and they look good. They ripped already though by the ankle so I’m returning and considering the kyrie 5s

Back
Top Bottom