Nike Kyrie 5

Damn! Thanks for your input dude xplosivejeff xplosivejeff
My tacos are still my only pair Iv not tried they are still in box.

Worst for me is concepts.
Best mamba Mentality.

But I’m still yet to actually play in any 5’s.
I use them to shoot in and gym.
When it comes to games, training, open runs I still lace up the 4’s.

got the black ice... only other pair i wanted was the neon blends and maybe the friends one.... rest are passes

Ok so we have PEs we'll never get once again clearly have people who lack intellect and common sense...cos all these would sell easily

So we got.

Kyrie 5 Have a Nike day alternative green

you only want them cause you can't have them. and that's not a bad thing, a lot of people are the same way (including me sometimes, especially with the kobe 8 PEs we never got).

when kyrie wore the duke pair people were loving them (thinking maybe a PE at the time since he was wearing a new PE every game) and were hoping they released.. well they released and they're sitting, probably gonna hit outlets.

you only want them cause you can't have them. and that's not a bad thing, a lot of people are the same way (including me sometimes, especially with the kobe 8 PEs we never got).

when kyrie wore the duke pair people were loving them (thinking maybe a PE at the time since he was wearing a new PE every game) and were hoping they released.. well they released and they're sitting, probably gonna hit outlets.
The difference is what the Kobe 8 released in colorways more than made up for the PE’s IMO

EB3CAB39-B870-4853-8B16-F7207F217014.jpeg
Kyrie 2 low looks like the mamba focus like almost identical lol easy pass

Attachments

• A96E69E0-7E1A-4B10-B5E0-35C5E45E639E.png
    A96E69E0-7E1A-4B10-B5E0-35C5E45E639E.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
Def got the Kobe vibe. Glad no strap again. Just not fond of the grey in the upper. Will wait for more colorways or even id if they do it again.

It will only sell fast when people hear the words “limited edition”
Lol that is true..cos most of the people out there in today's world follow fashion..so I would have to agree with ya...its still a shame they dont do a better job in their creative departments..

Well me personally I dont care about titles or what's limited or wide release.. it's always quality over quantity...substance over materialism...but I will agree in sayin that's how it is for most people in the world because they jus follow...instead of buying what they actually like regardless of if its liked by others or not....ah man that's how I know we on the same page lol for me being 35 my best PEs is the Kobe 4..5.. and 8s. I'm mad I never got any ids either back then.
But to also elaborate...I dont have one pair of 5s...and i have 10 pairs of kyrie 1s..10 of the 2s...6 of the 3s...and 4 of the 4s ...the 4s is the pair I wana get more of.. like the lucky charm pair Chinese new year female is power and few more I wana get.

Own: Mamba Mentalities, Just do it, Oreo's

Want: Dukes, Black Magic

The Rest: Don't need unless something great comes out

Back
Top Bottom