Nike Kyrie 7

The Kyrie by you options are fun. You can basically make your own what the...
Great new blue and pink colors. Don't think I'll actually get one but it's tempting.

676E126C-9391-40C9-B640-0C827C95D3FD.jpeg

Prefer the design of these over the 6 but the upper of the 7’s is kinda like the Kobe AD 360 or whatever. Just that cheap plastic bottle feeling.

Idk what everyone else is talking about. But if you’re a baller like me and a guard, these will be a killer! These are the first Kyrie’s since the 4’s that feel great out of the box. I can actually feel the zoom in these too! The shoe feels different because they cut weight from them. But to my ballers, if we can ever get back to consistent basketball in this country again, please consider this shoe! TTS is perfect this year for normal width folks!👌🏾

Idk what everyone else is talking about. But if you’re a baller like me and a guard, these will be a killer! These are the first Kyrie’s since the 4’s that feel great out of the box. I can actually feel the zoom in these too! The shoe feels different because they cut weight from them. But to my ballers, if we can ever get back to consistent basketball in this country again, please consider this shoe! TTS is perfect this year for normal width folks!👌🏾
I never tried them on but the 6’s felt like what you just described in my opinion as well. Not saying the shoe won’t perform well but the upper material sure did nosedive from the 6’s. I’m never a fan of fuse or plastic type uppers. Only Kylie I put on and didn’t like was the 4. Felt like it had the rocker feeling to them

Last edited:
First impressions:

- light
- foam is softer
- zoom turbo feels good
- fit is back to "normal" versus the 6
- materials are *** but offer cool design opportunities

Overall they're actually pretty nice, but I really don't like that they removed the raw materials that the 4 and 6 had.

First impressions:

- light
- foam is softer
- zoom turbo feels good
- fit is back to "normal" versus the 6
- materials are *** but offer cool design opportunities

Overall they're actually pretty nice, but I really don't like that they removed the raw materials that the 4 and 6 had.

Can you feel the zoom turbo moreso than in the 6s?

Anybody able to give any thoughts on traction.
Know it’s almost impossible with no indoor ball but any information or opinions would be good.

ordered Hendrix pair on 11th but still not here.

Anybody feel pressure on top of the foot where the lace loop with the eye on it is? There is a hard seam underneath. Might be a skip if it doesn't go away.

Ever since Nike added forefoot Zoom to the Kyrie model they've pretty much been my go to shoe for hooping (5, 6)...I like that they're lighter than the 6's, although the weight of those never bothered me. Will cop the first pair I can get under retail lol

My pair came in today
PXL_20201119_221644598.jpg
I've done the full turn on these. They may look a lot like some of the others but I think they visually look like a better version of most of them. Have heard the materials are kind of meh. Guess I'll have to go check them out.

The materials just aren't premium, they're still functional and aesthetically pleasing. Feels like Nike trying to recoup money from nobody buying 6s

ID / By You are now up on Nike Europe but no blue or pink option for the base / main part of shoe,
Seen numerous photos on Instagram, YouTube etc of the US having those colour options.

Back
Top Bottom