Nike Kyrie 7

The yellow’s a little strange to me. I was expecting bright yellow ala the GSW’s but these are sort of dull. But it’s not bad. My initial thoughts are that it feels better than my Kyrie 6’s.

Sucks it’ll be awhile before I get to hoop in real pickup games in them. Good news is that these should be broken in by the time that ever happens.

011FFCBB-EBA1-4774-BC46-8E171BF94B18.jpeg

Nike gave me the VIP treatment with the Rayguns...free shipping, but ordered Fri received first thing this morning.

They look NICE in person.

These will probably never go on discount
Which ones? Sisterhoods are on NDC right now slightly discounted, don’t recall the exact price. Check FTL/Eastbay for the 25% codes I think they’re discount eligible. Of course no heavy discounts just yet but best believe just a matter of time.
95237E78-AB13-43D8-8C95-9FA323426E10.jpeg

I was content with wearing my 6’s for the time being until I saw this deal on eBay...jumped on it

Nike gave me the VIP treatment with the Rayguns...free shipping, but ordered Fri received first thing this morning.

They look NICE in person.
I saw them in store a bit ago. They are really nice. When I first saw this model I thought it looked like the rest of this line but these are just fire imo. Much sleeker. I have one pair and the entire handful of the others I've seen in person all look really good. Even the generic CWs.

Saw Nightwing I think say that the new lows have the same setup as last years but when I tried them on the cushioning felt much better...almost like the zoom turbo in the sigs. Anyone have both and can confirm?

Back
Top Bottom