Nike Kyrie 7

Reallly temped
53A3D0BE-93A6-4CCF-8A82-BF04F43DE3B8.png

Sooo I've been out of the loop, what's the deal with the Kyrie 8? Did Nike basically decide to call it the Infinity and create a new 8 since Kyrie wasn't happy with the design or what?

Sooo I've been out of the loop, what's the deal with the Kyrie 8? Did Nike basically decide to call it the Infinity and create a new 8 since Kyrie wasn't happy with the design or what?

remember what Duke40 said, the ONLY thing HE wasnt cool with was there not being enough of HIS personal touches on there ( symbols that mean something to HIM ) which since its HIS sig shoe makes perfect sense. I love the little additions they made ( symbols towards the front of the shoe of the medial side )

ki 52.jpg

Eh, no.

Kyrie 8 = Infinity

(The 8 turned sideways is the infinity symbol)
Ahh...Kind of weird it doesn't really feel like the 8 , in terms of there being a big rollout how they usually do and a few banger colorways

Also a tad bit discouraging that the Nike By You options are really basic, which is understandable due to how unpopular they have been recently. But none of the Infinity Colorways have stuck with me yet.

Ahh...Kind of weird it doesn't really feel like the 8 , in terms of there being a big rollout how they usually do and a few banger colorways

Also a tad bit discouraging that the Nike By You options are really basic, which is understandable due to how unpopular they have been recently. But none of the Infinity Colorways have stuck with me yet.
Very true

Rollout has been weird but kyrie on the court has been limited :lol:

also they use both. Some boxes says Kyrie Infinity some say Kyrie 8

After seeing the Horus in person, not really a fan of them. My plan was, once my Championship 7’s wear down, to get the Horus but now I’m not so sure.

After seeing the Horus in person, not really a fan of them. My plan was, once my Championship 7’s wear down, to get the Horus but now I’m not so sure.

I had those but on foot they just didn't work for me personally. I had the special box and all that. It was really nice. And I've even been to Egypt (years ago) and still have stuff from there. But I had to let em go. Got the alt Weatherman's instead and still pull those out the box from time to time like :nthat:

Love those joints

I had those but on foot they just didn't work for me personally. I had the special box and all that. It was really nice. And I've even been to Egypt (years ago) and still have stuff from there. But I had to let em go. Got the alt Weatherman's instead and still pull those out the box from time to time like :nthat:

Love those joints
The weatherman’s are fire on feet ngl

Back
Top Bottom