Nike Kyrie 7

These are growing on me... but I hate those 4 plastic clips on for lace loops... I see a lot of the 1s in how they sit though

1602991019763.png

I guess that's these?

They look lower in this pic.

They’re doing the same thing with the 6 where they’re releasing a ton of pairs first

Last edited:
Have Kyries gotten any better in terms of cushion? I’ve been out since the 2’s cause I felt like they were bricks.
Definitely. Cushlon in the 4. 5-6 has been zoom turbo (segmented zoom) in the forefoot. They're still catered to being quick and low, nothing crazy bounce wise but it gets the job done.

I sold all my 2s and 3s for that exact reason. Keeping my 4, 5, and 6.

I got the n7s and the one red colorway of the 6s and for me the cushion is lackluster. Didn't feel good at all. The new N7s looked great in the pictures but were disappointing in person. 7s look like they're ridin high though. I may have to try one last time to get a Kyrie model that works for me.

Definitely. Cushlon in the 4. 5-6 has been zoom turbo (segmented zoom) in the forefoot. They're still catered to being quick and low, nothing crazy bounce wise but it gets the job done.

I sold all my 2s and 3s for that exact reason. Keeping my 4, 5, and 6.
Thanks for the feedback. How would you say they are compared to KD’s?

Thanks for the feedback. How would you say they are compared to KD’s?
KD 12-13 are much more plush, comfortable, and minimal feeling. The zoom strobel has some of the best step in comfort in a basketball shoe.

Kyries have better lockdown, stability, and support. The 5-6 really feel like straight jackets.

They're both solid all around though, the above is just what each does better. KD still has good and stability and Kyries have good cushioning.

Much appreciated. I may give the Kyrie shot, that KD cushion is unbeatable atm. Likely my all time fav Cushion set up. I like the Jimmy Hendrix joints tho

Back
Top Bottom