Nike Kyrie 8

To me the infinities were pretty ***. Balled in em once and since then they've been rotting. The 6s don't get bball playing time but I use them for other sports. A lot. Feels like for Kyrie's line either a model is the best nike bball has to offer, or it's literally not worth $50.

These remind me of 80’s/90’s Nike Basketball

Gon have the less than 5-10 colorways just like 80’s/90’s Nike Basketball sigs too but for a totally different reason :lol:

Ready for the 1 World 1 People colorway this year if they still even doing those given bros shenanigans lol

DB6074F9-7466-4CCE-B791-73484B572AFB.jpeg

…how in the blue hell would that be an “f Nike move”?

Wouldn’t it be the precise opposite?
Nah cause they dropped him, they’re done with him, they want nothing to do with him. And yet he would still be repping them and wearing the shoes he got for the endorsement Nike canceled.

F Nike move

I see both sides. On one hand if they really not paying him no more it is free marketing but at the same time the shoes are already made + and it still has his name on them. He got ten years of kicks to cycle through and it’s like no matter what they say now they can’t erase that he probably has had the hottest post Kobe/Bron Nike line. Culturally they can’t erase the line until Ja gets his sig (ironic Ja still wearing mainly Kyries and Kobe’s)

Back
Top Bottom