Nike Kyrie 8

Will these release on Nike or nah? Y’all saying the upper is too stiff has me losing interest but I still think they look great. Need that 🐐 Nike return policy to try these lol

Will these release on Nike or nah? Y’all saying the upper is too stiff has me losing interest but I still think they look great. Need that 🐐 Nike return policy to try these lol

1670180746678.jpeg

Wonder what’s next for Kai (new balance? Chinese brand?)
And what’s up with the 8s that are ready to go… 👀

Maybe Nike basketball will get the word that the Kobe deal is back on
I’m a bit torn on this. As someone who played in Kobe’s forever I want Nike to put that opened up space for budget/resources towards the Kobe line, but I understand that fans of the new gen are eager to see Ja Morant (for example) get a sig deal.

I’m a bit torn on this. As someone who played in Kobe’s forever I want Nike to put that opened up space for budget/resources towards the Kobe line, but I understand that fans of the new gen are eager to see Ja Morant (for example) get a sig deal.

Both can definitely exist and Nike is just playing games.

Ja was going to get a shoe no matter what, but for now we've seen him play in Kobes and Kyries. I'm interested in the price point of the Ja 1s because Kobe's were considered premium designs at premium prices (especially 9-11), but Kyrie specifically targeted the $80 - 120 price range.

I want to see Ja get his flowers too. It doesn’t have to be one or the other. If they feel the need to pull back on other sigs, cut back Lebron’s, KDs and Greeks IMO. But now with Kyrie out, Ja should get his shine, and they should still be able to pump out Kobe’s for the masses. The demand has not waned

Both can definitely exist and Nike is just playing games.

Ja was going to get a shoe no matter what, but for now we've seen him play in Kobes and Kyries. I'm interested in the price point of the Ja 1s because Kobe's were considered premium designs at premium prices (especially 9-11), but Kyrie specifically targeted the $80 - 120 price range.
Kyries were always the most popular shoe with kids partially because of Kyrie/his game, the designs, and definitely the price point. I’m guessing Ja’s sig like will take that spot and keep a lower price point for the kids

Back
Top Bottom