Nike Kyrie 8

04746F75-B200-427D-BD90-222A4E6ADB3F.jpeg

These randomly dropped one night on Nike Australia. Ordered a pair and got them today, a week later.

They feel good on foot and cant wait to try them on-court.

Wondering if anyone has seen them stateside at outlets or anything.

Why don’t they just drop whatever has been produced? Nike still has a bunch of Kyrie stuff online… not like they’re not selling kyries or something.

04746F75-B200-427D-BD90-222A4E6ADB3F.jpeg

These randomly dropped one night on Nike Australia. Ordered a pair and got them today, a week later.

They feel good on foot and cant wait to try them on-court.

Quick update - I used it that same night for my rec league game and i like them a lot.

The reviews online are pretty much on point - It's lightweight and the Forefoot Zoom strobel feels really nice on foot. It's a very stable shoe, low to the ground, good support, and the traction works despite it not being squeaky.

I like the lacing system and lockdown was on-point as well. I didn't need to relace or readjust at any point during the game. I got my regular size 10.5 which is what i've gotten in all Nike Basketball shoes i have (Kobes, Kyries, Lebron 20s, KDs etc.) and i had no problems with fit.

Only complaints - the upper material is purely synthetic and feels quite plasticky. This didn't bother me much as the shoe fit my foot well but i just thought i'd note. Also - the stock insole is nothing to write home about. It's pretty flimsy and thin tbh. I kept it stock for my first use and felt ok because the zoom strobel is pretty good anyway, but maybe i'll try swapping it with my move insoles some point and see how it feels. I just didn't wanna sacrifice the fit and court feel off the bat.

It's a shame they discontinued his line. I feel like from the 4s onwards, every single model of his has improved from the previous.

Bullock out here in some Flytrap 5s. I've seen guys wearing Kyrie lows obviously, and the main line and what not, but I don't think I've ever seen an NBA player in flytraps in recent years. But I probably just didn't notice.

1678753111615.png

Bullock out here in some Flytrap 5s. I've seen guys wearing Kyrie lows obviously, and the main line and what not, but I don't think I've ever seen an NBA player in flytraps in recent years. But I probably just didn't notice.

1678753111615.png
Wearing flytraps is MAD especially in the league. Then things are so uncomfortable and stiff

Check your Hibbett's. Seen these during a random mall stroll. Largest size they had was a 10 (I definitely would've snagged a 12 for myself), but I was glad to at least be able to get a pair for my daughter who is a huge Kyrie fan.

PXL_20230318_004552659.jpg

PXL_20230318_004536735.jpg
I need these in a 9.5!!!

Back
Top Bottom