Nike Kyrie 8

20230426_153711.jpg

Same just touchdown

Check your Hibbett's. Seen these during a random mall stroll. Largest size they had was a 10 (I definitely would've snagged a 12 for myself), but I was glad to at least be able to get a pair for my daughter who is a huge Kyrie fan.

PXL_20230318_004552659.jpg

PXL_20230318_004536735.jpg

Size 12 here

Same. I ordered 4/26 at night, got this 4/27 but it hasn’t updated since.

B34EDB42-3B10-4846-84C9-4C8492781BCA.jpeg
It has to be legit. I’m not worried about that. Probably a mom and pop. Just wish their communication was better. I’ll let you know when mine updates.

It has to be legit. I’m not worried about that. Probably a mom and pop. Just wish their communication was better. I’ll let you know when mine updates.
I’m fine to wait but I’m also fine if it gets cancelled. I was on planet Saturn when I ordered 🤣 . Thought the design is really cool and the fact they aren’t available to buy, got me to pull the trigger. But in hindsight if they aren’t great to hoop in, I don’t want to lose $160 on em. I didn’t like Infinities tbh.

I’m fine to wait but I’m also fine if it gets cancelled. I was on planet Saturn when I ordered 🤣 . Thought the design is really cool and the fact they aren’t available to buy, got me to pull the trigger. But in hindsight if they aren’t great to hoop in, I don’t want to lose $160 on em. I didn’t like Infinities tbh.

I only got them because of the last sig. they’re definitely not better than the infinity

Any movement ? Nothing for me. I don’t think we’re getting these

Any movement ? Nothing for me. I don’t think we’re getting these
So after 5 emails. They finally responded to me. Said they contact UPS and it should update soon. They sent it out already. Not sure who to believe.

Mine finally got here, Idk whats going on with their shipping but it is badddd. My box looked like someone did a suplex on it, shoes were fine though

Mine finally got here, Idk whats going on with their shipping but it is badddd. My box looked like someone did a suplex on it, shoes were fine though
Their customers services is worst I sent mine back as soon as they reply days later to my emails they arrived at their warehouse May 1st and still no refund after multiple emails

I cancelled my ordered. I only received a reply after I threatened to do a charge back if I didn't hear something or get movement soon. They sent me a refund the next day.

Only excuse for this is they are taking orders for items they don't currently have on hand, and they expect you to give them forever and a day to locate the product at a profit before they ship it.

Did they arrive?

Looks mine finally are moving, supposed to get in Tuesday

Yes. It showed up. Horrible from both UPS and kickzstore. Was suppose to receive them Tuesday but got it late Wednesday. I did the UPS tracking and the truck passed my house 5-6x. Saw it on my ring doorbell. First and last time I’m ordering from them. Got my two pairs though.

Back
Top Bottom