Nike Kyrie III

Will probably be my first pair of 3s. The crossover collab between two Nike athletes is too dope. Has Nike ever done this before? Collab between two signature athletes?

IMG_2790.JPG
IMG_2791.JPG

This has to be proof that creative colorways sell shoes, you can see the undeniable hype around this release, they need to do more of this since shoe sales have fallen the last few years. I'd say the lack of creativity behind a lot of signature lines colorways have played a big part in it.

Dont see why he would announce these this way with no intent of releasing them to the public. PE's dont get this kind of presentation. Make these available for everyone who wants them Nike.

Dont see why he would announce these this way with no intent of releasing them to the public. PE's dont get this kind of presentation. Make these available for everyone who wants them Nike.

Exactly. Just hoping they aren't too limited. Glad I didn't jump on the black/yellows like I was tempted too. These will be my one and only kyries.

Aqua pair have disappeared off release calendar again.
Taken down last month, July 15th, reappear for Aug 19th now gone again.

Those look better than the Kobe XIs imo, love the VI scales on the Kyries plus the logo looks dope af

is it the photos or do these Kyrie 3 Bruce Lee's actually look like a low to mid top?

The only thing I don't like about the Kybe's is the black part in the front. I wish they were all yellow.

Back
Top Bottom