Nike Kyrie III

image.jpeg
Green box so not an ID.

Maybe Kyrie doesn't need forefoot Zoom since it looks like he appears to wear 4 or 5 pairs of socks with his shoes LOL

Tiffany’s and kyraches on Shiekh for $75.00 with code treats17

Can someone quickly remind me of Nike's return policy on athletic sneakers. It's 1 yr from the date on the tongue right? Reason for return can be as simple as 'They Hurt My Feet during Wear', correct?

Can someone quickly remind me of Nike's return policy on athletic sneakers. It's 1 yr from the date on the tongue right? Reason for return can be as simple as 'They Hurt My Feet during Wear', correct?

returns are based on shipment date

you can wear and return for any reason with 30 days, if its unworn then you have a year +

returns are based on shipment date

you can wear and return for any reason with 30 days, if its unworn then you have a year +

I thought you could return 'defective' or whatever if only worn for intended use. i.e. - Not outside.

yes, you have 2+years from release to file a claim for defects

but the reason you stated above is not a defect

So the shoe would need to actually show degradation for that return like what I'm suggesting. Like the sole is starting to separate or the upper has split somewhere? Just trying to get my 'Razzle-Dazzle' skills up and save some cash.

30 days: no questions asked
1 year (I think): unworn
2 years: you can send the shoes in for a voucher if they have an actual defect (sole separation, abnormal tears, popped zoom, etc.) but Nike will check them and can deny your claim.

Don't abuse the policy...it just ends up hurting the honest consumers.

like the shoe, but there not real color flow. maybe should've been a black swoosh. That gold swoosh has no compliment on the palette to have been on the shoe. Maybe a white swoosh or a let green or gradient one. DEFINITELY not gold.

how are kyrie's id options so limited? the website glitching? just 3-4 colors to choose from? and its just either black, white, grey or green? :lol: wth do i need to update my browser or something

Back
Top Bottom