Nike Kyrie III

like the shoe, but there not real color flow. maybe should've been a black swoosh. That gold swoosh has no compliment on the palette to have been on the shoe. Maybe a white swoosh or a let green or gradient one. DEFINITELY not gold.

I mean, it fits the team colors.

Not many Bruce lee on foot post in this thread!! Anyone besides me rock there pair yet?

I did over the weekend on my drive back to Texas. Comfy shoe and looks great on foot, next time I wear I'll be sure to snap a couple pics.

0DE302C8-C9CF-4806-8B25-03C71E59249A.jpeg
I know this should be in the 2 thread but got my south beach 2 customs finished the other day

Attachments

• E18B0F41-CBD2-4A89-8EC7-4DDD6BCA769D.png
    E18B0F41-CBD2-4A89-8EC7-4DDD6BCA769D.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
South Beach is a classic colorway. It was just done way too many times after the Lebron 8. Now that it hasn't been done in a while I like it again

I miss the crazy All-Star themes. Hopefully Nike does one this year for LA with the new NBA deal and what not. They can go all out now

The shade looks different.

If you cover the alien they look like kyrie 3 "candy corn "

Thinkin about scooping up the TB's. I got a discount code from a friend for 30% off. Still debating. I would have to get the black ones though, the whites are sold out in my side

Back
Top Bottom