Nike Kyrie III

image.jpeg
Green box so not an ID.
image.jpeg
Green box so not an ID.

:emoji_astonished::emoji_astonished::emoji_astonished: those are bad ***,,where did you get them boss??

30 days: no questions asked
1 year (I think): unworn
2 years: you can send the shoes in for a voucher if they have an actual defect (sole separation, abnormal tears, popped zoom, etc.) but Nike will check them and can deny your claim.

Don't abuse the policy...it just ends up hurting the honest consumers.

Thanks, it'll be my first time trying to use it. Figured what better time to try to use it after I've secured a pair on sale for a full price voucher later down the line. I put my pairs to the court enough to where the occasional rip and more the common sole separation occur. So, it's something I should have been definitely taking advantage of.

Wish I had been aware before so that I could've done this with my some of my shoes of yesteryear. Would have loved to do this with the Zoom Hustles from 09/10(?). Lord I hated that shoe.

Oh look, another black and white Kyrie 3... What is that? The 6th one now? Just get to the 4's already. You see the colorways Kyrie gets like the Rayguns compared to what we get and its like night and day :smh:

Just curious, how much do his customs usually cost? He's one of the best out there and I keep thinking I need to go to him for a pair but I have no idea how much they cost.
It depends on how complex the design is it can go from 150-200 but ill tell you one thing the work he does is quite amazing

It depends on how complex the design is it can go from 150-200 but ill tell you one thing the work he does is quite amazing

I think that's super affordable. I was scared it was going to be more. Definitely going to reach out to him for some work. I am always blown away by his work. The black/cement Kyrie 3s he did were insane.

Picked up the Kyrie 3 Triple Black over the weekend. Had a 50$ GC from my Pharmacist and was able to stack the $10 coupon with the 30% off Tried them on too and they just fit me perfectly. I couldn't resist. Walked out paying $18 total!
image1 (1).JPG

Back
Top Bottom