Nike Lebron 17

E6EEF7DA-DAAD-45E9-B913-E5EFA71623E9.jpeg

I thought it was interesting the cushion in the 11s was last used in the 4-5s.. 11s are still one of my favorite designs but the comfort/fit was just not there.

Looks like it’s roughly a 2 year cycle for cushion. Next year Lebron 17S.. iPhone S series

I thought the shoes were a grey colorway. The “ just dropped “ pic looks different because then you scroll down on those other pics on the app and it’s white? Also looks like a GS model. Lol.
Exactly! They look white. I like gray and orange so these were a possibility for me. Then I saw the new images and thought, ummm, no that's white, not grey. Looks like the 9/27 drop doesn't include the Remove Before Launch tag.

Man I am IN.
No changing my mind these are DOPE

We all like what we like not mad at those who do not like em. FIRE to me I am copping Oreos or Lakers.
I'm definitely in till the man retires.

I still remember trying the 4s in high school and saying to my mom nah, I'm good. And they were on the clearance racks. Never picked up a LeBron sig since the 15.

Man the official snkrs pics of the grey and orange make them look incredible. Any pics I’ve see I haven’t cared for the shoe too much

if you look at the pics closely, the only stitched parts of the shroud are at the toe-box and top of the tongue and you can see in some angles the ability to remove the laces. If I can re-lace them over the shroud I wouldn’t mind having that iridescent finish under the laces. Definitely looks possible just need to see what they turnout looking like...

I was torn on the 17's until that Complex video showed the Lakers colorway in detail.

SOLD......
Same. They look good on feet too.

I'm just not sure what sensation would be since the zoom is segmented, like theres just dead space in the middle.

Back
Top Bottom