Nike Lebron 17

So what?

I could see if we were 20 games into the regular season but you make the assumption he will wear soldiers over 4 preseason games?

Ok.....
Just making a guess based on what he wore in the preseason for the last 17 seasons.... the Lebron V, XI, and XII weren’t worn that much in the Preseason either... then he is tweaking the midsole to make a smaller Air Bag.

Attachments

• 7FF59DC3-6E0D-48F7-AE28-79E556284300.jpeg
    7FF59DC3-6E0D-48F7-AE28-79E556284300.jpeg
    152.2 KB · Views: 664
and besides the retooled bag on his PE i think he still wears custom orthotics for every model. markelle fultz wore the GR future airs and seemed fine with it.

Just making a guess based on what he wore in the preseason for the last 17 seasons.... the Lebron V, XI, and XII weren’t worn that much in the Preseason either... then he is tweaking the midsole to make a smaller Air Bag.
and besides the retooled bag on his PE i think he still wears custom orthotics for every model. markelle fultz wore the GR future airs and seemed fine with it.

FWIW, I wear a 14 and it looks closer to what Lebron's pair looks like. IIRC, he wears a 15/16?

FWIW, I wear a 14 and it looks closer to what Lebron's pair looks like. IIRC, he wears a 15/16?

i wear the same size 14 and yes i think lebron wears a size 16. im gonna post a pic wearing them once my pair comes in. i’m a bit on the heavy side but not lebron heavy. i was also considering weight to be a factor for the airmax compression on that pic. if the airmax unit on larger sizes is indeed a bit lower then yay for us. but to be honest either way its still an awesome shoe

Yeah I was leaning on the side of ~ thinner air bag is due to the size of the shoe ~ myself...

I’m going to hit a couple shops up in my days off this week...While I’m out I’ll try and find a size 16 for comparison sake...

I don't think it's the bag compressing, there's pics of his shoe while he's sitting down and one of him on the balls of his foot with the heel off the floor. Same look. Might just be the size but then Markelles looks as big as my pair and he's a larger size

we’ll find out come the regular season if he likes playing in these or not. Might end up like the Lebron 11.. He never really played in those. those fit so bad but looked awesome.

And I’m still taking credit for the currency nickname. >D Might go and trademark it like Lebron tried with taco Tuesday:lol:..:smh:

Back
Top Bottom