Nike Lebron 17

Saw the MTAA’s in person today...the blue really pops, white midsole is whatever but I know it’s a wrap as soon as a little dirt gets on em.

Lord help me, I think I’m about to pay retail for the Red Carpets 😂

For those that have the 2k Lebron 17s how long is link available? Think I’m gonna go ahead and get 2k I don’t want to pay resell

thats hella garbage. whats the point if the window closes? that **** should be open until the next game comes out.

Yeah, I got them. And I’ve got 60 days to keep them.
DF799EA9-CBBB-4D25-8FE7-F80D4D4C517C.jpeg

🙁 that’s sooooo not what I wanna hear right now lol
It’s hard to get concrete answers but, from the research I did find. Yes the release is limited but the challenges are good for the whole 2019-2020 season(playoffs and finals).
Now if she shoe sells out then it’s gone. There is no designated time you have to get a specific challenge done for whichever shoe you’re going for.

thats hella garbage. whats the point if the window closes? that **** should be open until the next game comes out.
It was a limited release then they switch to a different shoe you can unlock in the game

These dropped recently. Not sure if I should go for these or the red carpet. Both pretty fire to me.
Screenshot_20200106-221941_Chrome.jpg

Slow day here. This thread needs something BIG to happen. I miss the days of the 7 thread when they were surprising us with great colorways left and right.

Back
Top Bottom