Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

Wanted to wait til the price dropped on ACGs but I’m anxiousl to rock em, be here in a few days.

Nobody is buying Palmers here in my area, think I may be able to get those on discount later.

Wanted to wait til the price dropped on ACGs but I’m anxiousl to rock em, be here in a few days.

Nobody is buying Palmers here in my area, think I may be able to get those on discount later.
I’m hoping for palmers on disco too. I thought it was strange, NDC with the fake sellout..they’re sitting at ftl and at the Nike store near me.

Seen scattered bred lows at communtity store on back wall at full price 🤦🏼‍♂️. How do they not offer any discount. Obvious returned pairs probably tried on and no box top 😂.

The Palmers are definitely my favorite cw for the 18 considering the cw and materials used. I don’t want to pay more than $110 (after taxes and shipping, of course lol) for them though.

Bro who be buying these ****s :lol: and what happened to the days where I only had to go on Eastbay/NDC/Footlocker/etc :lol:

4B6BBB9D-53C4-4E2D-9B34-46BD4AF4FF7A.jpeg

now it’s all coming back to me why I chilled on tryna get “special” colorways as opposed to whatever was in the mall or NDC when I checked :lol: I still need em tho what’s the odds they pop up on another site?

Bro who be buying these ****s :lol: and what happened to the days where I only had to go on Eastbay/NDC/Footlocker/etc :lol:

4B6BBB9D-53C4-4E2D-9B34-46BD4AF4FF7A.jpeg

now it’s all coming back to me why I chilled on tryna get “special” colorways as opposed to whatever was in the mall or NDC when I checked :lol: I still need em tho what’s the odds they pop up on another site?
They gonna be on NDC in a few weeks watch :lol:

Gonna beat a dead horse but it really is a shame that the potential on this silhouette was wasted due to a lack of colorways.

I copped the Chosen 2 and it's one of the doper shoes I've had in a long time. I'd say minus the warmth of the shoe, it's damn near perfect in terms of fit.

Friend in Poland wanted Mimis, and I got them for him in SNKRS. I also got an email tonight from Mimi raffle that said an invoice would follow soon, so anyone looking PM me...

MLPS are $150 on there too

Ready to see how badly they phone in the 19 en route to the 20.. I know they’re going to do something big for the 20!

Ready to see how badly they phone in the 19 en route to the 20.. I know they’re going to do something big for the 20!

Not sure it can be any worse than the 18s honestly.

LeBron not wearing the flagship sig model once in 7 postseason games was rather fitting.

I miss the days when LeBrons looked great casually, played great on court, and came in numerous great CWs. It’s been a while.

Back
Top Bottom