Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

I wonder if Nike already has a "champ" 17 in the tuck. Had we not been in a pandemic, they would have completed the season before the 18s released.

My son and I were just discussing that last night during the game. We haven't seen a blk/gold or wht/gold 17 yet. I wonder if they do have them in their back pocket.

He tests them out before production, so they must've be good enough for him to sign off on them. I'm not coming at you, but it's unfortunate when a player has all that time to figure out the kinks of his shoe only to abandon them. I'm looking at you PG and your PG 4.

Yeah man, I worked in the sneaker industry I know how it goes. That said, players have their own rituals and superstitions. VIIs and XIVIIs seem to be working for him so that's all good.

Got my shoepalace order today for the james gang 18s and these arrived instead , not feeling this color way at all
20201001_131615_HDR.jpg

Honestly Im beyond pissed and when I called them up for a refund they wanna charge me 15% restocking fee lmfao so I told them ill let me bank handle it and she said good luck . worst customer service ever

SP actually shipped the right pair as the SKU on the product page matched the black/purple pair. Where they messed up was uploading pics of the James Gang pair on the product page

But I was surprised on how they felt, thought they would be better then the 17s , 17s are way more comfortable

Honestly Im beyond pissed and when I called them up for a refund they wanna charge me 15% restocking fee lmfao so I told them ill let me bank handle it and she said good luck . worst customer service ever
Put them on blast on Twitter and Instagram. No way would I pay that restocking fee. The colorway you got sucks. It was THEIR mistake.

Dream release would be a throwback to the Zoom Kobe 1 black maize. Imagine that on the court with the mamba jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom