Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

Im just gonna wear them and break them in and see what other color ways come in the future . the middle bubble on the tongue kills the top of my foot and i have narrow feet :/

Initial try on..fit and cushion are nice, the tongue is awful. Terrible idea to use stiff *** fuse. Already digs in to leg with minimal movement. Nike almost did it.

They were close lol maybe they will switch the tongue and take the air bubbles out in future color ways , that would be nice

And what happened?

I ordered a pair of ATC IIs and received the wrong CW. Sent them back and got the correct CW after about two weeks, but they were unlaced and clearly worn. CS was rude and the experience just turned me off. Their website was also garbage (until recently, apparently) and they had 2-3 year old items still listed at full price.

I swear I recall a video or article showing what a tool the owner was, too.

The tongue is an epic failure.

Its just a slab of plastic 🤦🏼‍♂️. I had to go back and look at pics of the og hyperfuse because I don’t remember those being an issue when wearing and that tongue doesn’t look anywhere near as stiff as these and they have some actual padding not stupid air bags. 10 year old shoe has better fuse 🤣. Nike went for design over function with the tongue. ****ing morons.

Its just a slab of plastic 🤦🏼‍♂️. I had to go back and look at pics of the og hyperfuse because I don’t remember those being an issue when wearing and that tongue doesn’t look anywhere near as stiff as these and they have some actual padding not stupid air bags. 10 year old shoe has better fuse 🤣. Nike went for design over function with the tongue. ****ing morons.

and they want you to spend total $250 including taxes and shipping hahahahaha LMAO

Shoe retails for $200 (which is still expensive), but most online retailers ain’t charging shipping. Not sure where you live, but I highly doubt anybody is paying $50 in sales tax for a $200 purchase

The 8 an 18 show will be nice next year

it won't LOL the 8s doesn't have the off-shaped midsoles : )

nike-lebron-8-south-beach.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Back
Top Bottom