Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

With the gap between the teams at halftime if lebron has a retail ready pair in his locker, he's putting them on right now for the coronation, game's done.. AD probably putting his gold pair back on too 😂

Between the 18's, 7's, and 17's during this playoff run is the most I have seen Bron wear some colorways multiple times. Usually it's one and done with an occasional repeat.

For ball or casual all day use. Does the tongue cut in that bad even with long socks. I love the idea of this shoes cushion but I’m not about to get cut up because of it...?

SmartSelect_20201011-202815_Instagram.jpg

For ball or casual all day use. Does the tongue cut in that bad even with long socks. I love the idea of this shoes cushion but I’m not about to get cut up because of it...?

move yet to have the tongue cut in as bad as some say. Have worn them with for both and wore ankle socks with them for casual wear.

I wear mine for casual use. I had no problem with the tongue while wearing them with shorts and ankle socks. No rubbing, chafing, or anything for me... Also the tongue is paper thin.
20201011_224639.jpg

Surprised they didn’t shock drop the “wheatie’s”

They could go crazy with a 3 team cw champ pack to commemorate the 3 diff teams. Probably later down the line

Back
Top Bottom