Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
What if it’s not lows but more colorways? Or “elite models” like Kobe’s did. I’d be good with that.

1656458913478.png

These are indeed the Bron 20's. all Sig Bron's are moving to lows from what I'm hearing.
What else did you get that you can share? Anything in tech?😎

7-10 followed suit with the exposed cushion. It went from Max air to Zoom. Not the craziest differences. I personally love his line, but it’s followed a similiar patter year from year with some exceptions
From a tech standpoint, maybe. But design placed the 10 being similar to the 8 and 7, and the 11 slightly resembling the 9 as far as lineage is concerned. They're out of order.

Adding previous lebron's to that mix makes some of the models look even more out of place considering their predecessors.

One could argue that models are more different than similar outside of cushioning and tech similarities. Even in tech, the lebron's use a set of tech, only to abandon it sooner than later for different tech.

This isn't anything that doesn't exist in other lines though.

Imo

Last edited:
If you’ve played in 19s you know, period. They’re heavier than the 4s, that’s something in its self. Cushion is like walking on damn stilts, traction did not stick at all and flaked away after a few wears.

This shoe looks amazing aesthetically, it did not perform on court well at all period. Unless you’re 240-350 lbs and like that cushion to dampen your heavy steps 🤣

If you’ve played in 19s you know, period. They’re heavier than the 4s, that’s something in its self. Cushion is like walking on damn stilts, traction did not stick at all and flaked away after a few wears.

This shoe looks amazing aesthetically, it did not perform on court well at all period. Unless you’re 240-350 lbs and like that cushion to dampen your heavy steps 🤣
HEAVIER THAN THE BRICK FOAMPOSITE 4s!?

Back
Top Bottom