Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
16’s are frigin dope. The materials are so premium.
DCC70B06-9F62-4598-AF66-78D141F1BAF2.jpeg

Only reason I don’t play in Brons, is because I’m a smaller guard weight wise.

I think you're talking about appearance and materials, versus actually playing in them.

It's more than size, because bigs don't even play in them. Well besides Robert Williams playing in the 17.

Lebron's normally feel weird on my feet. These weren't snug and fitting like basketball kicks should be. There was dead space. The 18 was like that also.

nike just puts all that midsole visible big air bull **** and battle knit **** so they can charge a high price.

lebron probably likes the way they look but hates how they perform. we seen his modified lower to the ground versions of his sig shoes.

should have probably stopped visible air/zoom after the xv

I think the 19 is the culmination of that. Every time I wear the 19, I still can't get used to them. They just feel weird on feet. Like the Vapor Max. You don't want that in a basketball sneaker.

I wonder how much wear testing they did, and how Covid affected things.

Funny because I love the 11s and 19s. I guess I give each shoe a chance instead of going with what the athlete does or what others say about them lol.
11s are my favorite Lebron to play in period. I don’t go by what a player does in them or what anyone says. 19s for me on court was straight garbage. Casually I cannot speak to that. I actually love the crazy look of the 19s, I just hate them on court

Respectfully, I disagree. Lbj 7-11 were all over the place design wise.
7-10 followed suit with the exposed cushion. It went from Max air to Zoom. Not the craziest differences. I personally love his line, but it’s followed a similiar patter year from year with some exceptions

11s are my favorite Lebron to play in period. I don’t go by what a player does in them or what anyone says. 19s for me on court was straight garbage. Casually I cannot speak to that. I actually love the crazy look of the 19s, I just hate them on court
I ended up putting the drop in midsole from my 11s in kobe 9s lmaooo. Top 3 best ball shoe of all time with that mixed setup.

So here’s this. What happens….if the 20s are actually not a far departure from the 19s and these are the ambassadors….

You all auto copping the ambassadors and rocking them? I personally prefer the look of these over the non sense they did with the 19 but I wonder if y’all will rock with these as hard if they’re a bare bones not signature shoe 😅

So here’s this. What happens….if the 20s are actually not a far departure from the 19s and these are the ambassadors….

You all auto copping the ambassadors and rocking them? I personally prefer the look of these over the non sense they did with the 19 but I wonder if y’all will rock with these as hard if they’re a bare bones not signature shoe 😅

yesgif.gif

Honestly, I wouldn't mind not paying $180 - 200 for these if they were the Ambassadors. Don't forget the Soldier 3s and a good number of other non-mainline LeBrons were tough and insta-copped by many. Soldier 7, 20-5-5, etc.

I believe these have been confirmed to be the 20s, and at this point, it'd be bad business for Nike to not have shut down all these media outlets if they were not. With these being minimalistic low tops, I wish they took the same approach Nike did with the Air Max 2021's and drop the price back down to $160 with recycled materials. Save the planet and our pockets, Bron!

I think you're talking about appearance and materials, versus actually playing in them.

It's more than size, because bigs don't even play in them. Well besides Robert Williams playing in the 17.

Lebron's normally feel weird on my feet. These weren't snug and fitting like basketball kicks should be. There was dead space. The 18 was like that also.
agreed on all accounts... and still love them

yesgif.gif

Honestly, I wouldn't mind not paying $180 - 200 for these if they were the Ambassadors. Don't forget the Soldier 3s and a good number of other non-mainline LeBrons were tough and insta-copped by many. Soldier 7, 20-5-5, etc.

I believe these have been confirmed to be the 20s, and at this point, it'd be bad business for Nike to not have shut down all these media outlets if they were not. With these being minimalistic low tops, I wish they took the same approach Nike did with the Air Max 2021's and drop the price back down to $160 with recycled materials. Save the planet and our pockets, Bron!
20-5-5 were unreal on court!!!!

If the 20 mids are an evolution of the 19’s w/ some improvements I’ll more than likely cop a pair to test out on court…same thing I do with just about every sig line that I’m a fan of.

If the pink shoes Lebron is wearing are in fact the ambassador’s they probably won’t be a US release I won’t be buying them. Didn’t have any desire to buy the ones from last season just because Lebron wore them in games, maybe if I was a kid I’d care about that but as an adult I don’t care about that at all.

negative. were they fire?

i had ogs and remember they were good. but something updated woulda been flames
Didn’t have OGs but I hopped in the retros. Umm maybe because the tech has gotten better (react/boost etc) but they were so so…

Back
Top Bottom