Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Anybody think they're going to go the Jordan route and take DNA from his previous sigs? In this case, 20 years prior:

20 = DNA from the 1
21 = DNA from the 2
22 = DNA from the 3 and so on?

If you’ve played in 19s you know, period. They’re heavier than the 4s, that’s something in its self. Cushion is like walking on damn stilts, traction did not stick at all and flaked away after a few wears.

This shoe looks amazing aesthetically, it did not perform on court well at all period. Unless you’re 240-350 lbs and like that cushion to dampen your heavy steps 🤣
Aesthetically I think they are great. Love how crazy they are and the futuristic-tech visual feel they were trying to give them. Unfortunately since I'm approaching being a half a century old I don't ball as much these days. Not that I can't - age is nothing but a number - but it's not the same as back in the day. Anyway, I wear and buy a lot of my shoes for aesthetics and the cool factor.

Aesthetically I think they are great. Love how crazy they are and the futuristic-tech visual feel they were trying to give them. Unfortunately since I'm approaching being a half a century old I don't ball as much these days. Not that I can't - age is nothing but a number - but it's not the same as back in the day. Anyway, I wear and buy a lot of my shoes for aesthetics and the cool factor.

One can respect that. I don't do anything remotely physical besides eat sleep and skeet, rinse repeat and delete beep beep beep.

Footwear is all strictly for aesthetic purposes and hugging the block (call me sappy if you please).

40 the new 40.

Anybody think they're going to go the Jordan route and take DNA from his previous sigs? In this case, 20 years prior:

20 = DNA from the 1
21 = DNA from the 2
22 = DNA from the 3 and so on?

well they have already sort’ve and it started with the 16s- remixed with the 3s.. 17s we’re remixed with the 4s. 18s heel counter was inspired by the zoom generations. And it’s my personal opinion that the 19s were heavily inspired by the 9 elite.

Not sure who can do Bron’s sig if not Petrie, maybe Leo Chang since Ben is doing both KD and Kyrie’s line now? Unless the have some young gun we haven’t heard about.

Speaking of 6s. What could have been SMH!!!!!

10CAF6C1-9967-488F-8C36-A7AAAA7D3125.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom