Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
IN for that Christmas cw! That’s easily my favorite one so far.

The only thing I don’t like about it is the translucent outsole; otherwise, I’m SOLD.
I like the translucent myself. If it's a specialty colorway I'm all for the clear sole. I love the gold flake translucent on the Christmas 18

I just wish the swoosh was a reflective like the Time Machines and Violet Frost instead of having a pattern on it.

Why the mistletoe print though? 🤦🏻‍♂️ I know “Christmas” but it’s just plastered on there. Last year it was clever with the Christmas lights wrapped around the Swoosh. Reminds me of the Christmas LeBron 11/12 with the bad graphics on them. Overall disappointed, but not enough to deter me from getting a pair.

Wonder what a red lace swap is gonna look like. I already know people are gonna mismatch the laces lol

Wonder what a red lace swap is gonna look like. I already know people are gonna mismatch the laces lol

UnevenLimpFawn-size_restricted.gif

Damn I was gonna be out on the cleveland pair because I assumed the Christmas colorway would be a good one… boy was I wrong. That’s just lazy trash for a Christmas shoe lol. And is the front midsole part with the etching the same as on the TMs?! Couldn’t even come up with a more Christmas/holiday print for that part? Aren’t they charging us extra for em anyways, like cmon Nike smh…. Don’t even get me started on a silver reflective midsole lol

Damn I was gonna be out on the cleveland pair because I assumed the Christmas colorway would be a good one… boy was I wrong. That’s just lazy trash for a Christmas shoe lol. And is the front midsole part with the etching the same as on the TMs?! Couldn’t even come up with a more Christmas/holiday print for that part? Aren’t they charging us extra for em anyways, like cmon Nike smh…. Don’t even get me started on a silver reflective midsole lol

Oh you don't like them?

So when you get them, will you be going TTS or sizing up?

1668624765589.gif

Back
Top Bottom