Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
I actually like the grinches but I’m getting more Raphael than grinch vibes.
Immediately THIS. The silhouette of the shoe making it look like part of a turtle shell too :lol:.

I would be in for a TMNT pair or pack.

Silver reflecting midsole sounds fire tho.

Was looking forward to the Christmas pair, but them pics turning me off. Maybe they look different in hand but idk....

I feel like when additional pics surface a lot of minds will change in this thread. There is gonna be some serious 3m poppage on these

They need to release something… these had major steam especially after the 19.. and they are going a month and a half between releases… at this pace theyll only have 6-7 colorways drop while bron rocking heat on court.. they either be a disappointment cause not enough colors dropped or on sale cause they’ll try to cram to many releases in to short a window at 200$

Can’t wait for the switch on the Christmas pair. It always happens. People go so overboard by a stock image (which is gs) and it’s not even on foot. When someone puts them to feet and we get the pic I’d guess atleast 35% at minimum gone make the turn. Heck I hated the purple pair when they was the “rashards” seen em in person as the violet frost and grabbed them I had to have em. Vf still weakest colorway still.

Can’t wait for the switch on the Christmas pair. It always happens. People go so overboard by a stock image (which is gs) and it’s not even on foot. When someone puts them to feet and we get the pic I’d guess atleast 35% at minimum gone make the turn. Heck I hated the purple pair when they was the “rashards” seen em in person as the violet frost and grabbed them I had to have em. Vf still weakest colorway still.
The decision to make the front midsole design outlined black is what puts me off the most about this pair. Every other pair has been subtle. The cavs pair is the same but at least it matches the colorway.

I’m gonna pass on the Xmas colorway. Waiting for discounts on the Trinitys and would love a NBY option for this shoe.

pumping out more colors in november to compete for dollars against chicago 1s, amm 4s, etc would just leave em rotting on shelves

we don't need a $200 cw every week
Some miscommunication , I’m not saying “pump out more colors” I’m saying a shoe a month shouldn’t be that hard cause -
1. Not everybody is in the market to get every hype beast shoe released. They supposed to wait to everybody else get theirs off?
2.it’s not like we’re talking about a average shoe these are considered to be the best on court performers this year
3. They had so much hype coming into the season and La ain’t making the playoffs + we not getting low tops for allstar so they got til April+ we not getting any of the heat bron was wearing..
4. This calendar year is set in stone but the launch calendar has Nothing beyond that.
With those factors were only going to end up with 7-8 colors which would be a disappointment… or they are going to bombard us next year which I’m fine with but it’ll have the disco train rolling cause people not trying to constantly be hit up side the head(vonage) with 200$ shoes…

I ain’t wanna say it :lol:

Also, I tapped out of the Bron game for a min now & it’s just a ****load of colors per release that all go on sale anyways. That’s not a good look when exclusivity is the hype. This is a happy medium it feels like if it stays scarce.

But what or how many diff c/w are y’all expecting now anyway?

I’m scared I may be all the way back in after trying one on.

Last edited:
Nothing for January and if rocking Christmas trees or striking out to the all star hype and paying resale ain’t your thing after the debut’s you gotta wait till the end of March to get those Nike lifers

Saw these in store on the heat rack, retail plus 30% off…
948E2BD5-38DD-4BC3-90C1-A08FB6F95A46.jpeg

Will be returning my pair that I paid full price and keeping these

Back
Top Bottom