Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
We're happy that you get deals but you know that we're upset right?

You get good deals on good shoes while all of our outlets have

1668786493636.gif
😂 all good man I get it

But seriously, I’m fortunate enough to live less than 10 minutes away from a store and I probably pop in to see what’s up at least 3x a week (maybe more if I’m not busy). Most of the time it’s garbage as well (8 or 9 times out of 10 I leave empty handed) but I think there are some potentially some good deals to be had out there if you’re consistent…and a little lucky.

I post to spread hope lol

😂 all good man I get it

But seriously, I’m fortunate enough to live less than 10 minutes away from a store and I probably pop in to see what’s up at least 3x a week (maybe more if I’m not busy). Most of the time it’s garbage as well (8 or 9 times out of 10 I leave empty handed) but I think there are some potentially some good deals to be had out there if you’re consistent…and a little lucky.

Well no I fell a bit better, you see lots of garbage too :rofl:

Well I'm happy to see that you got something good!

😂 all good man I get it

Dayum, closest one to me is like 50 minutes away

I’d love to hear why they keep showing us solid uppers and only dropping wack knit ones

Those are amazing

Back
Top Bottom