Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Exactly Lebron would rather play in his low take down model, and dudes wonder

I see AAU every summer, and don't see harly anyone wearing Lebron's. Bronny Jr doesn't even wear Lebron's.

and I wonder how much is that actual shoes and because of the price point.
Not surprised that Bronny doesn’t wear them 😂 he’d rather be called that than his actual name of LBJ Jr… there were several kids on the SFG team wearing them the few times I’ve seen them play, but again different experiences.

I’ve made this point in a few threads but it doesn’t matter to me much if a guys wearing their signature shoe all the time or not…if I like it I’ll buy it. Didn’t see Kyrie or PG wear their last sigs a ton but I copped those two bc I liked em. If anything nowadays unless it’s something limited I’m waiting for hoop shoes to go on sale before making a purchase.

Idk how old you are, but over the years, my knees need zoom air in some shape/form over just dual density/foam/cushlon mid soles or even max air. To say cushioning doesn’t matter at all might be true for someone rocking them solely for casual purposes, but when was the last time anyone did that with Brons?!
Man same boat. Zoom for the knees is heavenly
Im 32, if I want something with more cushion I know to look at Brons. Do I know the tech in it? No and dont care for the specs. majority of people dont either but they associate Brons with being a more cushiony shoe.
Lol but you do know the tech no? Even if you’re not actively seeking it. It’s everywhere between here, YouTube and NDC.

Man same boat. Zoom for the knees is heavenly

Lol but you do know the tech no? Even if you’re not actively seeking it. It’s everywhere between here, YouTube and NDC.

No one out there discussing which zoom setup they prefer. :lol:

You ask someone what shoes they recommend to ball in they not gonna say you need to get the Kyries cause they got “triple zoom lunar mesh flyknit 2jz strobel carbon fiber” in them.

Honestly the tech isnt even a selling point for ball kicks, shoes have never sold on “tech” specs cause no one “cares” about it like that.

Last edited:

You ask someone what shoes they recommend to ball in they not gonna say you need to get the Kyries cause they got “triple zoom lunar mesh flyknit 2jz strobel carbon fiber” in them.

Honestly the tech isnt even a selling point for ball kicks, shoes have never sold on “tech” specs cause no one “cares” about it like that.
Respectfully disagree.. The Foamposite had me at day one because of the tech..

Yeah I feel you, the homies I know that hoop on the regular will go after feel and what's comfy with no care of tech jargon. What folks are trying to say though is that this is NT, a good amount of us talk about this stuff especially in signature threads. When folks cross over to a sneaker forum, it's likely that a lot of us will be the population that cares LOL! Otherwise Twitter, Insta, and hundreds of websites can just show pictures.

Would be cool if they mixed up the way they release the mids vs lows instead of always waiting until ASG Weekend

Back
Top Bottom