• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Work trip to Fresno:
1EA950B5-8B9C-4A3B-9BA7-BEDABC81C075.jpeg
72A2EFBB-0C48-42B1-A892-0DA3C5A09B35.jpeg

Haven’t had the chance to ball in them. But they feel like a beefed up Kobe 11 with better grip and a great carbon shank plate.
Not quite a full 180, but these pics got me doing a 45 degree turn lol.

We getting a Nike ID for the scoring record? Or an actual release?

I hope Nike planned SOMETHING out................No way they let this chance get away.

We’re all members of the bloodline.

Acknowledge me.

3D134466-122F-4F78-8F50-721C80C0722D.jpeg
I got this shirt in black and the red one. Will go perfectly :emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

I just need a pair of the black/golds / Black Debuts and then I think I'm good. I wear the XXs strictly for hooping so I want the more muted colorways like the Debuts.

Olives look good for casual wear. When they drop down I’ll grab them for work. Also, where are people getting 2/9 for the Liverpool release date from?

interesting that his pairs have to eyelets at the top instead of the regular one eyelet, must be lockdown issues

Colorways going down hill, give us some of Bron's PEs or something.

This, I thought it was me but I ain't really feeling all these muted/ pastel type colorways being released.
The olives are cool but imo they're very bland. More a lifestyle type pair.

The Liverpools are dope but they are a super deep red so you really gotta think about the wardrobe you're gonna rock with those.
The "I Promise" pair just look mismatched and clashing and ain't really feeling those.
So far the only colorways I've really felt are the Trinity's and the Lakers PE which won't be a general release.

I feel like the colorways are either very bland/ muted or lookin like a box of Fruity Pebbles exploded on your feet.
Hopefully we get pics of the All Stars' soon.

interesting that his pairs have to eyelets at the top instead of the regular one eyelet, must be lockdown issues
If you notice, the shoe collar height is basically the same across all sizes. But lebron is so big that the shoe is covering much less of his foot compared to us regular sized humans. Looks like half his foot is coming out of the shoe, so the extra eyelets are probably essential.

Back
Top Bottom