Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Damn I forgot about the hyperposites. The Area 72 colorway was :nthat:

k0cogxxjaerok8s3n5u8.jpg

I coulda sworn there were rumors about the hyperposites being proposed as the Lebron XI, but LBJ turned them down. So many great PE’s compared to what was actually released. Chris Bosh had the best set imo
That woulda been dope actually. I think the XI as a model was dope but they are probably the most uncomfortable kicks in his entire line. I never had the Hyperposites but they look like they woulda been much more comfortable.

I coulda sworn there were rumors about the hyperposites being proposed as the Lebron XI, but LBJ turned them down. So many great PE’s compared to what was actually released. Chris Bosh had the best set imo
No doubt if they would have been given signature treatment they would be a classic. I always liked how these looked

They're very similar.. I never knew they couldve been the XI.. it low key makes sense and looks more like a follow up too. The actual 11 was super uncomfy and I let go of the Fireberry pair because they destroyed my achilles to no avail.

The more I look at the 2021 SB the more I appreciate the OG.
while they both are dope.
2021 just isn’t the same.

Are these Retro Bron 8’s any good for hooping like the OG? Or is it just your Nike Sportswear cheap quality as far as cushion, materials and performance goes.

Are these Retro Bron 8’s any good for hooping like the OG? Or is it just your Nike Sportswear cheap quality as far as cushion, materials and performance goes.
They are pretty much the same as the OG in terms of quality and cushioning. I'd even say pairs like the Gym Reds are better quality than many OGs. That pair is a real beauty.

I have no intention of hooping in these...but they feel robust, or certainly close to what they were 10 years ago. Even the insoles are similarly comfy.

Back
Top Bottom