Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
20210924_113529.jpg
12.5 gang

Didn't really notice a color difference. Leather quality might be better and the black areas seem to have a more prominent elephant print.

Otherwise, spot on.

Didn’t want the new pair but now the outsole is peeling off my 2010 pair. Anyone else going through that with OG 7s and 8s?

Pictures make it hard to see but it’s just slightly off.
The biggest difference is really the flywire was a different shade than the leather.

Didn't really notice a color difference. Leather quality might be better and the black areas seem to have a more prominent elephant print.

Otherwise, spot on.

I have two pair of 8s that are doing the same. I heard rubber cement would do the trick. Idk if I have the patience to reglue soles correctly.
I heard it’s not too difficult though.

Didn’t want the new pair but now the outsole is peeling off my 2010 pair. Anyone else going through that with OG 7s and 8s?

I'm going down memory lane right now with seeing these LeBron 8s and am really glad to see resale be nowhere near what the hell they've been prior to the retros. Don't know if I'll re-buy the South Beach 8s in the retro form one day, but does anyone remember the strong smell of the leather in the 2010 version? Do the retros have that strong leather smell, too?

The South Beach 8 Retro color is very bright and not as deep as the OG, and yes the black print is not as prominent. I skipped.
The Miami Nights and Sprites are closer to the OG in comparison.

Not really fair to compare a worn, older og sb8 to the new retro, color wise. Yes, the color is different. But the color difference isn't as big as the video hints to.

Fair comparison is pics of the sneaker now, vs. pics of the sneaker then.
lebron-james-hoh-miami-nike-lebron-8-pre-heat-1.jpg

maxresdefault-1.jpg

Colors, while slightly different, are much closer than some make it out to be.

The biggest difference for me is the contrast between shades on the leather and the flywire panels on the og vs. the monotone similar tones on the same areas in the retro.

Imo

StockX and paypal alert just came in. $365. I feel ashamed...

meh **** all that. im selling these dusty *** travis lows in spite...

For what lebron the sb

Yup. Size 13 gang is big f'd on these. My first pair cost $350 as well. One of the few I took on the chin I really wanted. I was big broke back in the day. Wasn't missing these this time.

The retro SB is pretty damn spot on to the OG. Most times on retros Nike will put ****ty materials on the retro and they are not as comfy. Not even the case on these. I think nit picking over minute details is silly. The retro SB 8 is very well done overall. That's just me though.

Can't please everybody mate

The retro SB is pretty damn spot on to the OG. Most times on retros Nike will put ****ty materials on the retro and they are not as comfy. Not even the case on these. I think nit picking over minute details is silly. The retro SB 8 is very well done overall. That's just me though.

I agree. These are fire. Super happy with them.

Back
Top Bottom