• SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
(Eminem voice) Heres the order of my list that its in:

Reds, SB, MN, SJ, sprites, graffiti, lakers.

The reds have a unique texture and can be worn much more than the SB.

SJ would've been higher on the list if it didn't have Tune Squad on the tongue. It gives it a juvenile vibe imo.
I have these as the best 8 too. You really have to have these in hand to understand why and truly appreciate them. These are really a "premium" 8 and the details and build are something I don't ever think I've seen on a Lebron before that was actually released to the public. What's mind blowing is that 10 years ago this pair would prob be a 1K shoe given how limited it is and how nice it is. Congrats on the pickup it's a gorgeous pair.

I have these as the best 8 too. You really have to have these in hand to understand why and truly appreciate them. These are really a "premium" 8 and the details and build are something I don't ever think I've seen on a Lebron before that was actually released to the public. What's mind blowing is that 10 years ago this pair would prob be a 1K shoe given how limited it is and how nice it is. Congrats on the pickup it's a gorgeous pair.
Exactly I think I got the last 12.5 on the market this shoe is just too fire

Well the second/stock pair of SB 8s came in. I'm poor as **** now. Still need a pair of Space James and Miami Nights.

That’s a tough concept to execute on that shoe. The scales and monochromatic color works better on the Kobe silhouette.

It’ll be interesting to see what they will do with Kobe’s signature colorways since they won’t be releasing anymore.
Since LeBron is in LA I feel it’s only right to place them on his models if it looks right of course.

It’ll be interesting to see what they will do with Kobe’s signature colorways since they won’t be releasing anymore.
Since LeBron is in LA I feel it’s only right to place them on his models if it looks right of course.
I hope they leave them alone

I can’t believe sprites are sitting… I paid over retail for a 13.5 which I’m cool with bc they fit me perfect (true 13) and I haven’t seen 13.5 on those sites… I’m in the minority but they were the only 8 I needed

Back
Top Bottom