Nike Lebron 9 Retro

Nike doing almost everything w/ the 9s except giving us the actual cws we need...Cannons, Miami Nights, China's, and I'll even take a regular South Beach 9...

$142 shipped with code “Sale!”

*try mobile if not working on desktop
23935606-3B9E-4494-9341-2B5BE3FFB658.jpeg

Last edited:
Personally I’ll never understand the PJ Tucker mentality of owning far more shoes than you could ever possibly wear. Not only does PJ Tucker own thousands of shoes that he never wears, but I’ll bet that he owns hundreds of pairs that he forgot he actually owns.

Collecting is collecting and what people choose to do with their money is their business.

…just doesn’t make sense to me.

Personally I’ll never understand the PJ Tucker mentality of owning far more shoes than you could ever possibly wear. Not only does PJ Tucker own thousands of shoes that he never wears, but I’ll bet that he owns hundreds of pairs that he forgot he actually owns.

Collecting is collecting and what people choose to do with their money is their business.

You literally just contradicted yourself. Its not your business. Your opinion wasnt requested

You literally just contradicted yourself. Its not your business. Your opinion wasnt requested
What makes you think I give a funk?

PJ Tucker is a public figure who goes out of his way to promote his sneaker lifestyle.

He can do whatever he wants with his money.

And I can have an opinion about it.

…whether you like it not.

My bad bro, I didn’t know saying why can’t all your kicks be in your rotation piss off half the NT community.

Easy, lad. Nobody is pissed off. Just some friendly ribbing.

I'm more than twice your age with an income and no children.

It makes no sense. It's hoarding, plain and simple. But it's a fun hobby and it doesn't hurt anyone.

I've donated dozens of pairs to rec leagues, schools, churches, etc...I've given some to friends and family. I sold 4 pairs on eBay and a couple hundred on StockX over the years.

I had a first-world existential crisis the other day because I was stressing about my backup DS air command force Billy Hoyles after I saw a bid for $700 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom