Nike Lebron 9 Retro

Didn't ask the stores I hit today on how many pairs they sold through, but I know the first store I went to(the one I was told that was getting a restock, ended up not getting WTT restock), the first person in line grabbed a size 11 South Coast. We talked a bit, said he was a big LeBron fan and is glad they don't go crazy on the resale market, usually making them easy cops.

Other spots have them but nothing over a 10.5. Went to maybe 5 shoe retail locations in total.

Everything except 12 in stock

Definitely need a fresh pair………..then I can wear these more. Lol
8288F8CC-12DC-4708-A606-D620AB77EBFA.jpeg

Full size RUN EMAIL invoice

All these websites are saying final sale. Is the big toe area a bit more forgiving like the original elites? Or is it that hard shell like the original 9’s.

Too much bread to be guessing what size to get and returning for store credit, or selling on a 3rd party site for a loss.

Long for the days where you could walk in a store and try on a shoe. SMH.

All these websites are saying final sale. Is the big toe area a bit more forgiving like the original elites? Or is it that hard shell like the original 9’s.

Too much bread to be guessing what size to get and returning for store credit, or selling on a 3rd party site for a loss.

Long for the days where you could walk in a store and try on a shoe. SMH.

Pretty sure it's the hard shell like the OG...Which is exactly why I haven't caved and paid resale. OG 9's are one of the best looking basketball shoes of all time, but definitely the most uncomfortable as well.

the "carbon fiber pillow" materials on the WTT is different than the 2011s; the WTT seems a bit less puffy too; these retros doesn't seem to push my arch more than what the OGs does - (arch carbon plate/plastic placing is a less shallow for what I can see); these retros are a bit forgiving "comfort wise" specially loosening the laces for casual use

the "carbon fiber pillow" materials on the WTT is different than the 2011s; the WTT seems a bit less puffy too; these retros doesn't seem to push my arch more than what the OGs does - (arch carbon plate/plastic placing is a less shallow for what I can see); these retros are a bit forgiving "comfort wise" specially loosening the laces for casual use

Def more comfortable out the box. Been wearing mines casually and at the gym . Def gonna be in on more pairs if the color ways are hittin’.

Did the liverpool 9 lows ever release? I remember seeing rumors but don't remember them dropping. Yet I see listings on goat and stockx.

Considering these are the first LeBron 9 retros, I think that GOAT listing is inaccurate.

Back
Top Bottom