Nike Lebron 9 Retro

I still have my OG pair. The Pixel t shirt that came out with it was dope. They really made those sig shoe releases major.

Retail? Don't see the issue if you really like them.

It's a sale shoe for me and I mean like super low, so I'm probably never going own them.
Im honestly shocked people are paying retail for that cw. Seeing the miami night lows make it to clearance made me lose all faith in lebrons

Haven't seen the Miami Nights anywhere outside of Social Status. Not on sale and it's either a 7.5 or 8 lol.

Last edited:
grabbed another WTT while the prices are beyond reasonable. I can’t figure out how a shoe with so much nostalgia and history and a tie in with YE is netting people under retail on the apps.

Yea someone accepted my retail offer on a 10.5 so their payout is 203. Why you would lose money on it instead of just returning it I’d never know.

Yea someone accepted my retail offer on a 10.5 so their payout is 203. Why you would lose money on it instead of just returning it I’d never know.
Depending on where they got it from, it might be a final sale only type situation. Or a site where it can only be returned for a store credit. At that point you get what you can on Goat/StockX and hope to minimize the loss financially.

Last edited:
Haven't seen the Miami Nights anywhere outside of Social Status. Not on sale and it's either a 7.5 or 8 lol.
They have appeared at outlets. Someone in the L8 thread had a friend oop them a pair bc that person lived near the outlet. Sticker price was $79.99.

as someone who paid resale i want to die
Before you plan any funeral arrangements, they were smaller sizes (like 9.5 and under). They had MM lows, HWC and a couple pairs of the graffiti from memory. It's in the L8 thread just gotta look for it. But I hear ya. Sucks for us guys who live outside the US and don't even have the option of finding them at outlets like you guys.

Wasn’t sure Id like these when I copped off SNKRS but after seeing them on foot? LOVE THEM! Tbh these are the “south beach” I WISH I got out of the OG 9 run, & I had those. The Grey on the shoe never really caught me.

If anybody is thinking about it? COP! Just my 2 cents.

Attachments

• 1B5C50FB-CDCD-4CCC-8D0E-970D0FC54FA6.jpeg
    1B5C50FB-CDCD-4CCC-8D0E-970D0FC54FA6.jpeg
    265.3 KB · Views: 88
  • 703C4E85-6D90-4A3C-882B-110D4C8FF8D2.jpeg
    703C4E85-6D90-4A3C-882B-110D4C8FF8D2.jpeg
    251.7 KB · Views: 391
Thats his net worth. When you can’t understand why his shoes have no resale value it’s because you over value him.

That’s bull. Plenty of LeBron’s have amazing resale value.
I wouldnt say plenty. Only stuff is rare PEs and even those have taken huge nose dives compared to 10 years ago. Its def a buyers market for Lebrons. You literally have to find someone who has been looking for the shoe to move it.

Thats his net worth. When you can’t understand why his shoes have no resale value it’s because you over value him.
:rofl: GOOD.
We don’t gotta jump through hoops & Get cracked over the head for them. These are still very good hoop shoes at the end and i’ll be dammed if i pay 300+ for something that’s get wrecked from hooping in.

Not everything needs resale value but we’re in america sooo capitalism is all some of y’all know.

Can’t enjoy things with money/profit being involved. Same reason we had Fools flipping Chicken sandwiches, Toilet paper & other PPE equipment, and Covid test :lol:.

LIKE US BIG FOOTERS 12& UP can’t even enjoy some of these because people decided ohh they make less of them let’s charge 1.5x more while the little sizes are retail and under (yes, i’m salty & being a hater rn :lol:) Also still hoping i SOMEHOW catch a color on sale so i can feel better when i hoop in them

Bron’s imo won’t be hot until he announces his retirement but we been here.

But yeah we overvalued them because we want to wear them and not sit and them and hope they go up so we can make $$$$

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom