Nike Lebron 9 Retro

I love it
E20B1FAE-01EB-489A-8F73-D2B2A2059457.jpeg

you and i both

Lebron 7(OG & retro): 10
Lebron 8 v1(OG & Retro): 10.5
Lebron 9: 11…and had to sell my 10.5 Kentucky pair because the fit was unbearable for more than 1-2 hours

these days it seems like my current Lebron size might be 9.5(XVI most recent pair)…it’s crazy how different brons seem to fit for a lot of us
Not to mention the 11s that aren’t even made to fit human feet.

Glad to see the BB are returning. Just hope they get the shade of orange right.

Crazy that the WTT and Palmers are slated to release as well. Gives me hope that when they get around to the 15 some of the PEs I really wanted may be released.

Funny seeing all the new overpriced eBay listings after they announce a retro.

No way you're getting 3150 for your used wtt bub.

I’m glad that anyone that has ever wanted the Big Bang 9s, or has had them previously and just wants them again, will have a chance again to obtain. I’ve still got my originals in basically perfect condition, so I don’t need to try again. Once I add the Watch The Throne 9s to my collection (speaking it into existence), I’ll be done collecting 9s.
B1BA7767-D73D-4091-8571-AEB7EA61B55F.jpeg

I’m glad that anyone that has ever wanted the Big Bang 9s, or has had them previously and just wants them again, will have a chance again to obtain. I’ve still got my originals in basically perfect condition, so I don’t need to try again. Once I add the Watch The Throne 9s to my collection (speaking it into existence), I’ll be done collecting 9s.
B1BA7767-D73D-4091-8571-AEB7EA61B55F.jpeg
I've wanted since release day so I'm super stoked I'll be able to get a pair.

I might get a new pair of Big Bangs. I eventually got a new pair of red carpets for later down the road. At least with these I'll be able to get them half size up.

Back
Top Bottom