Nike Lebron 9 Retro

Screenshot-20220225-212723-Facebook.jpg
People over paying big time....from a group I'm in....

I'm kind of surprised they're going for more than WTTs. Basically SB8 retro prices I think.

Know I paid $380 for my South Beaches and I feel that was the price range on StockX before taxes/fees.

Caught a pair for 350 shipped on eBay and dude shipped out already….I wanted lower but just chalked it up with a price I’m good with paying

IMHO, i dont think BB prices will drop lower than $330-350 because of nostalgia from the original release and the fact they were and still are somewhat limited and highly coveted (idc if you agree). People will pay whatever price they want or are comfortable with for a shoe they want

You found people with them under $300 (big sizes)??? show me them i need a double :nerd:

this is market rn for the bigger sizes.
I copped a second size 12 for $320 shipped....don't think bigger sizes will dip below $300 unless you a size 15....but you never know...

IMHO, i dont think BB prices will drop lower than $330-350 because of nostalgia from the original release and the fact they were and still are somewhat limited and highly coveted (idc if you agree). People will pay whatever price they want or are comfortable with for a shoe they want
Neither do I, I think that’s as low as it will get

Anybody get shipping from
unknwn? Saw their feature on the SNKRS app about these and realized I still haven’t heard anything since I got my confirmation email.

The standard boutique in Nola on canal still waiting on there shipment I’m being patient waiting on retail but dat size 9 only like 30 over retail so if I miss hopefully they stay round dat price n nyc right now til phat tuesday maybe I find a pair up here if I have time

The standard boutique in Nola on canal still waiting on there shipment I’m being patient waiting on retail but dat size 9 only like 30 over retail so if I miss hopefully they stay round dat price n nyc right now til phat tuesday maybe I find a pair up here if I have time
That's potentially good news for other shops. Hopefully shipments were delayed & they will be getting them soon.

Ight nvm, my guys at sneakercon apparently weren’t able to sign for it, so I got the ole’
C8CCADDF-EE74-4C5B-ACD2-019C2AB46206.jpeg
😑😑

That means it’s gonna be stuck at the stupid USPS facility all weekend

ebay with the quick turnaround!

I ordered a pair of Nike By You VaporFly Next% 2s on Monday, and I received them today! The seller shipped via USPS, and FedEx made the final delivery. Since they were NBYs, I thought I would’ve received them in mid March. They passed right away and were shipped out right away. This experience makes me favor ebay more!

Back
Top Bottom