Nike Lebron 9 Retro

They definitely make more 11.5 11.5 is always in a size run when stores get stuff.
Respectfully you guys aren’t mutants.
Bro as someone who used to camp or get in lines…we are. If you look at size runs, 11.5 is one of the least allocated stock. I’m not trying to argue. But I always struggle on releases. With Lebrons, I sometimes have the benefit of going a half size up (for 8s, 9s, 10s…I stopped buying at the 12).

And the reason why those bigger sizes are more expensive is because they make less of them than 10.5 and lower. 11.5…12.5 are mutant sizes lol. I don’t think there’s a 13.5, 14.5, 15.5

When it comes to WMNS retroes, unless it goes to size 13 and up, us bigger footers are out of luck.

I worked retail and 11.5 had more production numbers/stock than 12 and up. I also don’t think 11.5 is considered a big footer. No offense lol.

So the Lebron Spacejams or whatever when they dropped on SNKRS was missing what size?…

But it’s cool. We can agree to disagree.

Bro, no need to go back and forth on a shoe size. Especially if we're not looking at stock database, store stocks, etc.

I still need to get a pair. That's all I care about and prices coming down.

Yeah. Just trying to have a healthy conversation

But working retail for about 10 years. 12 and up is considered an extreme size for nike. If you find them in an outlet sometimes you can find them marked down extra. So personally big footer is 12 and up.

I feel like 11 1/2 is hard with LeBron’s because everyone knows they run small so you have to size up .5 so if you have 100 people you normally wear 11s and lets say 40 of them size up you got more people trying for 11.5

but just from the last couple Retro 8’s and 9’s and the 19. the 12 and up flew then you have the 11.5 next. A lot for the ones that restock the 11.5 and under sat for a bit. (I remember specifically the HWC 8 because i was debating if i could make an 11.5 work :lol:)

only Bron retros i’ve hit retail is the MVP 7. Everything else has been resale. :frown:

Yeah. Just trying to have a healthy conversation

But working retail for about 10 years. 12 and up is considered an extreme size for nike. If you find them in an outlet sometimes you can find them marked down extra. So personally big footer is 12 and up.

I feel like 11 1/2 is hard with LeBron’s because everyone knows they run small so you have to size up .5 so if you have 100 people you normally wear 11s and lets say 40 of them size up you got more people trying for 11.5

but just from the last couple Retro 8’s and 9’s and the 19. the 12 and up flew then you have the 11.5 next. A lot for the ones that restock the 11.5 and under sat for a bit. (I remember specifically the HWC 8 because i was debating if i could make an 11.5 work :lol:)
Lol I squeezed into lebron 7s sz 11s… they were so much cheaper than the 11.5s

I just feel sorry for peeps that wear sz 12.5 or 16 and above

So the Lebron Spacejams or whatever when they dropped on SNKRS was missing what size?…

But it’s cool. We can agree to disagree.
They didn’t have a size 11 or 11.5 at the drop, and they still dont
30D3B401-4117-42A2-B6AC-5FA1D9975F0D.png

There was a restock on Nike but the sizes never got added.

Are you and the other guy saying this considering the processing fee, taxes and shipping cost?
I am they was $400 without Shipping n fees 1st week of release... dropped down 370 or 380 for a week.. I ended up Payin $351 for mine with fees an all.. So yea if the it's like 3/4 ask at a lil over$300? Yea price dropped..

$351 with fees an all, $400 plus fees, you tell me? Lol is that not a considerable dip in price?? SIZE 12 BTW

Size 12 on SX right now is $396 with “fees and all” as you put it. So no the prices haven’t really dipped like your saying but I digress.

You win some you lose some with sizing, especially big feet. These retro 9s have been easier (relatively, I mean $240 retail IS ridiculous) on the wallet for resale in my size 15 compared to when I'm looking to cop SB dunks in a 14 (go ahead and look at prices...it's brutal).

Been busy but got these release day at Chicago spot callled Succezz, most Bron’s sit here, I paid 300 for Sz 10.5. Not retail but close enough, my guess they got more pairs sitting, hit them up, they should do phone/ship.

9E12CB22-9C0A-4558-AAFA-649E7A73D8DC.jpeg

8A733B96-0CF3-4144-9987-124C2C27CCB2.jpeg

Man I love Succezz! Everytime I’m in Chicago I shop there. I checked the day after release they had sold out by then. That price better then it was there in 2012 they was asking like $500 for them then. They wanted 5k for the galaxy foams too. You clean though nothing the less. Congrats

Back
Top Bottom