Nike Lebron 9 Retro

Pictures aren’t the best but I wanted to get these up so everyone can see how the WTTs turned out. Size wise, I went a half size up from my normal size (size 10). Going up half size was the right move. I still have the OG 9s in a few colors (Summit Lakes, Mango, Griffey’s and Triple Blacks) In all of those I was a 10. I’m glad I bought them when I did. Glad to have these out of the way. On to the Big Bangs!
Those look dope bro! Can't wait to get a pair. Still need the Swingman too.

How did the 9 lows fit? I never owned a pair and I want to get ready for the palmers. I went up a full size in the 9 mids. Only shoe I ever had to do that.
I never had a pair of the 9 lows. From what I remember sizing was very snug if you went TTS. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong on that.

How did the 9 lows fit? I never owned a pair and I want to get ready for the palmers. I went up a full size in the 9 mids. Only shoe I ever had to do that.
I went tts on all my 9 lows. Toebox is slightly snug but not uncomfortable.

But I'd say go half sz up if you have wide feet or want extra toe room.

I think it’s an unwritten rule that who ever posts this has something come up that stops them from following through :lol:
Hahaha. Too true. Been wrapped up with work ever since, and it totally evaporated from my mind. Well they’re posted now, so good.

Pictures aren’t the best but I wanted to get these up so everyone can see how the WTTs turned out. Size wise, I went a half size up from my normal size (size 10). Going up half size was the right move. I still have the OG 9s in a few colors (Summit Lakes, Mango, Griffey’s and Triple Blacks) In all of those I was a 10. I’m glad I bought them when I did. Glad to have these out of the way. On to the Big Bangs!
Thanks for the pics. Yeah, I’m glad I have them in my collection now. I’ve kind of always wanted the Griffey’s, being in and from Seattle and him being my favorite baseball player ever from my home team, but never got them. I’m content with just having the original Big Bangs and Chinas, and now these WTTs. I’m glad that people will have the opportunity to grab the Big Bang’s soon.

Man, I remember wanting these so bad back in 2011. Pretty cool that we’re getting them.

They look great.

Damn 230 and no special box… WOW

I love the 9s. Most of them fire.
Imma need the taxi elites to retro. Day one cop
Old *** pic w/ the crew
BB4E09D1-7B13-432D-814C-D1D1CFD7B073.jpeg

L Leg3nd thank you for the pics and insight. I ordered another pair after the first was cancelled and I’m so hype for them…. But your post makes me nervous T_T my true size is a 10.5 and that’s what I got them in. I hope they fit 🤞🏽

I’m wearing the xmas 9s this weekend while I’m out of town & i forgot how snug the toebox was. These joints are comfy and fit perfectly except it squeezes tf outta my pinky toe. I’ll have lebron feet if i continue wearing them for a prolonged period of time

Think I’ll just go ahead and do the aftermarket dance for the the WTT’s…If I can grab another pair on release then great…

For those of you who already have them y’all think I can stick with my normal Lebron size (7’s, 8’s etc…) which is 12? The price difference between the 12 and 12.5 is ridiculous…

Back
Top Bottom