Nike Lebron 9 Retro

Up NYC app has them with only $12 shipping
7B7955DF-4412-4A5B-BDEB-6B8309E986A4.png

Nike Lebron IX BIG BANG

A7896383-1CE5-4153-8990-621824459E21.jpeg

Feels good to finally have them at a retail price. Fice downtown if you’re in Salt Lake City. Fice Denver may also have them. Good luck.
Thanks to your post, I got a pair at Fice. I saw them post FCFS earlier in the afternoon but I wasn’t in a position to go then. Went down 20 mins ago and they had my size still.

We might be the only two people that live in Utah on this site :lol:

Thanks to your post, I got a pair at Fice. I saw them post FCFS earlier in the afternoon but I wasn’t in a position to go then. Went down 20 mins ago and they had my size still.

We might be the only two people that live in Utah on this site :lol:

:lol:we might be. glad you got a pair. i kept refreshing their IG all morning. no update, so i DM'd them and they said they had them. i asked about big sizes left, and they just looked at that response :lol:i'm in millcreek, so i figured "what the hell? lets see if they have my sz."

on a side note, it's not surprising that i lost on ALL FLX site reservations. i was hoping to get the CGXI's for retail at city creek.

good to see another utah sneakerhead. i've been on this site since it's beginning, and IDK how to use any messaging features on it. what's your IG, fam?

:lol:we might be. glad you got a pair. i kept refreshing their IG all morning. no update, so i DM'd them and they said they had them. i asked about big sizes left, and they just looked at that response :lol:i'm in millcreek, so i figured "what the hell? lets see if they have my sz."

on a side note, it's not surprising that i lost on ALL FLX site reservations. i was hoping to get the CGXI's for retail at city creek.

good to see another utah sneakerhead. i've been on this site since it's beginning, and IDK how to use any messaging features on it. what's your IG, fam?

Last edited:
dwarf people feet

Back
Top Bottom