Nike Lebron 9 Retro

In the majority of the groups that I am in everyone stays away from ebay...of course you can find deals on there and that's one the main reasons I stay away....prices on those shoes are to good to be true....I just seen a joke of a listing for Travis Scott/Fragment lows the other day that someone posted in a group I'm in....I use GOAT and don't pay tax at all....

I’d say you’re in the wrong groups with people who don’t know what they’re talking about. Just because someone list a shoe for an unrealistic amount doesn’t mean they’ll also make it pass authentication. Also most folks have to pay taxes on Goat, you must be the exception. Easy for you to say you’d go with Goat over EBay if your not paying taxes. I would too. Goat is more expensive for everyone else and sellers inflate prices on there like crazy.

I think only the seller has the option to remove authentication on eBay.

Before I committed to purchase a Nike By You product from ebay recently, I asked the seller if they could remove it since my shipping address is pretty close to theirs and that I had an issue with a Nike By You product being authenticated in the past. They told that they couldn’t.

I’d say you’re in the wrong groups with people who don’t know what they’re talking about. Just because someone list a shoe for an unrealistic amount doesn’t mean they’ll also make it pass authentication. Also most folks have to pay taxes on Goat, you must be the exception. Easy for you to say you’d go with Goat over EBay if your not paying taxes. I would too. Goat is more expensive for everyone else and sellers inflate prices on there like crazy.
LOL...naw bruh....when I found a 2nd pair of Big Bangs in a 12 for $320 I know I am in the right group....keep talking though....there has been a jig on GOAT for years and they don't care if you exploit it.....just have to be in the know....I don't trust ebays authentication but do you....

As a seller I have NO option to circumvent the authenticity process. You can call then used or defective and that will go straight from seller to buyer.

Might be a switch I’m unaware of.

When I buy I want it to go to the SneakerCon boyz and then to the buyer
If it is above a certain price threshold, it goes automatically to authentication even used shoes.

if you change shoe brand on the listing to anything except Nike, adidas or whatever other brands they authenticate, you can escape the authentication process

Depends. From a trusted eBay store/seller I’ll do it. I won’t do it on some random pair for auction though by a seller nobody in the sneaker world knows about. Probably unfair to some legit sellers that fall in the bucket, but rather be safe than burned, even once.

Depends. From a trusted eBay store/seller I’ll do it. I won’t do it on some random pair for auction though by a seller nobody in the sneaker world knows about. Probably unfair to some legit sellers that fall in the bucket, but rather be safe than burned, even once.
That’s another thing when buying off of eBay - buy from trusted sellers with high feedback %.

When I get my Zebras off of eBay, the guy had only ever sold like 1 thing, and the whole process took around 2 weeks. But when I bought my Beluga 2.0’s, the guy was a trusted seller who had over 400 positive reviews. I got those in less than a week.

Might have just been coincidence, but I still recommend it.

I was wondering what was going on. Well as long as they show up I'll be happy.

SmartSelect_20220223-180102_StockX.jpg

I was recently assigned an account manager at StockX, so that's kind of fancy.

eBay takes too long

I've had multiple issues with GOAT. Ordered from them for the first time in about a year and the seller put the shoes in a GT Run box and used a hairdryer to swap the tags. Still passed their authentication :smh:

So much for “ready to ship”

Only reason I chose this guy, is because the post said, “in hand and ready to ship!”|l:stoneface: 42F5EF1D-9752-42A9-B81F-CE591436B014.jpeg

StockX is usually 4-10 days from order to doorstep. GOAT maybe 6-12.

eBay takes like 14-20 days

So much for “ready to ship”

Only reason I chose this guy, is because the post said, “in hand and ready to ship!”|l:stoneface: 42F5EF1D-9752-42A9-B81F-CE591436B014.jpeg

I hope they actually ship... I've been flaked on a bunch of times by sellers claiming the same thing

What really grinds my gears is some people try to finesse ebay by supplying a tracking number thinking that ebay just releases funds but ebay usually waits till the item is delivered (or authenticated).

All that happens is your money gets held up and you can't file a dispute until after the expected delivery date which could be weeks sometimes.

Waste of f'ing time

I have notice with stock x fees. Goat ends up being cheaper sometimes. Also my offers get accepted more so on goat

Back
Top Bottom