Nike Lebron 9 Retro

Nike could drop so many bangers but it's like they dont wanna give us good products anymore lmao.
"Hey Tom, they want the Cannon's, but lets give a piece of that rug over there and put it on the shoe"

This!! I often wonder who gives the final “OK” to some of these releases! You have colorways that have sold exceptionally well in the past but you choose to release a pair with a hairy fungus rash on the side.

AMM has a raffle up for the Palmers

AMM has a raffle up for the Palmers
Very informative. But....these can be had already for retail or less. Jusssayn

Save all that hair for Lebron’s head.
29F7DD79-07E6-43C6-B1B2-FC1CF977F00A.jpeg

I ordered a pair from goat and eBay on different days, they both arrived today.

Weird how these were made august of last year and they're releasing in May.

These are 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

My liverpools were an 11.5 and felt perfect. Figured a decade later, and them seemingly using the same molds... i'd go the same size.

These 11.5 Lebronalds are way too big (unless i shrunk since my 30's, haha).

Stupid nike and their sizing woes.

Had to put insoles and tie the shoes to the top lace holes.

lol.

Never played in Lebrons, do they feel unstable or are these tapered enough in the forefoot to feel low to the ground and stable? I remember trying on Lebron 8s and felt like I was gonna tip over.

Never played in Lebrons, do they feel unstable or are these tapered enough in the forefoot to feel low to the ground and stable? I remember trying on Lebron 8s and felt like I was gonna tip over.
I played a quick 1v1 in my big bangs when I first got em, and they were super stable. Would never play a pull court game in em tho, just cause I like mids better.

Palmers are crack but the older I get (31) I can’t justify a lot of the wild colors anymore. Unless it’s vacation or a cruise. Wish they would drop a few more 9 lows though. Entourages 🔥

For those looking!!!! Yes they are legit.

Back
Top Bottom