Nike Lebron 9 Retro

CB1E993E-E133-490B-87A1-9A4108EE642B.jpeg

Little feet guys are so lucky lol I think the largest ones left are 9.5
That’s wild

Just scooped up a pair. Couldn’t resist that price. Might double up next week if they’re still available for this price.

Does anyone know Nike markdown, is .97¢ the absolute lowest it’ll go? That is indeed wild, $115 for big bangs. Tell me that in 2007 (or whenever, forgot the date) and I’d call you crazy 😂

Just scooped up a pair. Couldn’t resist that price. Might double up next week if they’re still available for this price.

Does anyone know Nike markdown, is .97¢ the absolute lowest it’ll go? That is indeed wild, $115 for big bangs. Tell me that in 2007 (or whenever, forgot the date) and I’d call you crazy 😂
If you saw Swoosh price right now, you'd cry

$126.00 and I believe an extra 20% for you small footers 7-10 I believe

Now this the stuff that makes me wish i waited... even though i doubt i'd get the price y'all paid for 'em, it would have been much easier to swallow around the 300 range (which is what I could find a size 12 for aboot now) in lieu of the 400 I succumbed to back in Febrero.

Man, I got caught in the initial all star hype train and ultimately... that train just ended up being a pony express at a local fair.

angry-fist-angry-fist-arthur.gif

arthur-punch.gif

Back
Top Bottom