Nike LeBron Soldier XII

LeBron James and Nike are ready to add another iteration to their less expensive “Soldier” series by way of the Nike LeBron Soldier 12. Since the Soldier 10, the Swoosh has stripped this subsidiary of the King’s signature line of its laces, and that is no different for its 12th installment. Set to debut in this “Hazel Rush” colorway you see here, it utilizes two overlapping straps for lockdown as well as a velcro strip on its heel for the ultimate fit. Black mesh makes up for the majority of its upper while woodland camouflage overlays can be found on the toe and the heel.

Pairs are expected to hit shelves for the first time on April 19th with a reasonable $130 price tag. Be sure the keep checking LBJ’s feet to see if he debuts these on-court before they drop, and in other LeBron news, check out the LeBron 15 “South Beach” he wore in Miami last night.

Nike LeBron Soldier 12
Release Date: April 19, 2018$130

nike-lebron-soldier-12-1.jpg
nike-lebron-soldier-12-2.jpg
nike-lebron-soldier-12-3.jpg

LBJ15 inspired knit. I don't love how it meshes with that front camo material but I dig the strap setup.

What the hell?

This looks like when kids had shopping bags taped on their feet to keep em dry in the winter.

SMH.

nike-soldier-12-gr-hazel-rush-2-03.jpg

nike-zoom-soldier-9-xx-first-look-1-03.jpg

nike-lebron-15-pe-media-day-3-04.jpg

I will be getting these, but will be waiting for different colorways, not saying this 1st CW is bad but i'll like to see them in person.
I can see they brought back the same strapping system from soldier 9's with the plastic eyelets that enforces the straps when you pull them. aslo the battle knit material from the XV being used. overall its not bad looking shoe and looks like you'll get good real lock down feel from using the straps. (which i actually like from playing with the soldier 11's)

aslo if the whole heel has velcro material i'll assume getting cotton lint will be a chore to get off.

i'm sure there will be "SFG" version that will use better materials or come in better colorway.

Last edited:
Do we know what tech is in these yet? White/navy is pretty nice.
From my analyze judgment from view these pics heel/forefoot zoom units just like the solider 11s.

Those white/navy joints are fresh but I can see the white upper getting dirty real quick and showing diet tan lines from the straps. Should have been a Navy blue upper with gold straps.

Not a big fan of the straps, but the solid outsole and what looks to be large forefoot and heel zoom has me interested. Will wait for reviews and discounts per the usual.

looks like fultz has a PE

maybe the soldier 12 is gonna get treated like a team shoe and other players will wear it but lebron won't?

Back
Top Bottom