Nike Livestrong Greatest Hits - Mr Cartoon & Busy P AF1 + FLOM Dunk + Hideout Footscape

There's cats in line at Darkside in SF right now... Them fools actually lined up earlier today.
smh.gif

RHYTHM i was just trying to help the community. i already said i don't know if my info is 100% correct. i just post what i hear.

my bad. ill be a selfish hypebeast instead.

hahaha... mecks is a toad. undftd does not sell all of their pairs of anything to friends and family first. i know that some folks do get stuff held, but theydo make it fair for others, too.

Saw them in the store yesterday. They are gorgeous. Now trying to help out the masses.

Speedy, any idea how Ubiq is handling the raffle? I plan on stopping in today to get a ticket.

You go to the store with your ID. They'll write down your name, allocated to a number. Then they will give you a ticket with that number on it. The winnerswill be selected friday night. Then the winners will be announced saturday morning in store at 11am. You must be present at the store saturday moring and haveyour ticket with the number on it, and your ID with you, or you won't get your pair.

Originally Posted by 430AM

There's cats in line at Darkside in SF right now... Them fools actually lined up earlier today.
smh.gif

WOW if this is TRUE ... then Ill for sure NOT be going to camp out .... DAMN NO LIFERS .
Originally Posted by Rapido27

Got my pair on lock. Saw them in the store yesterday. They are gorgeous. Now trying to help out the masses.

LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY ..... too much pull . Wish I got at you sooner man. SIZE 12 holla at me if anything.

Looking to get these locked in a size 9 Chi was did bogus... No Vaseline. What's in It for you?! I can work something out with the finals.

Originally Posted by MECKS

RHYTHM i was just trying to help the community. i already said i don't know if my info is 100% correct. i just post what i hear.

my bad. ill be a selfish hypebeast instead.
This thread will be a better place if you just stop posting.

You're throwing incorrect info out here like you're trying to make yourself feel like you matter on NT.

I don't blame you, though. It's dead obvious you're still a bit new, and you might be trying hard for some recognition around here.

But what you fail to realize is that you're doing more harm than good posting the crap you're sharing.

Sharing info isn't for everyone... You're one of those people.

Go ahead and be a "selfish hypebeast," because if people want info, they'll put in their own work if they really do want these kicks.

That's how LA NTers have always been.

Welcome to NT.

smh.gif
@me passing on the red pair of AM1(copped the blue pair
smokin.gif
)thinking I would have a shot atpurchasing the Cartoon AF1
tired.gif

LA, quit calling UNDFTD. You're making things worse for yourselves without evenrealizing it.

They're getting them, you know that already.

ugh... just got legit word that undftd will be charging $250. i am officially over these. i just hope the footscapes do not creep up into that neighborhood.

also, people that ask what stores in their area are getting them: do your own research. it is not that hard. call your local shops and simply ask.

JayAdict do you have any idea how many they are going to get at Concepts cause I am going to be in Boston this weekend and I need to get my hands on a pair ofsz10. Also is there crazy hype in Beantown about these?

5 "chairs" at Darkiside as of right now... I'm about to beast up and just move them %!#%+ when I roll up there later.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Any place in Houston/Texas area getting these? I really need a sz9.

As of now, we are not on the list. No stores in Texas period are on the list......I thought maybe Premium Goods would get them but who knows maybe somethingwill change.

Back
Top Bottom