Nike Livestrong Greatest Hits - Mr Cartoon & Busy P AF1 + FLOM Dunk + Hideout Footscape

wow what a first post
laugh.gif
big ups to you. how was the crowd?

Wow for free? That's a good man right there..looks like its lookin bleak for the kid but it make sense tho,
ohwell.gif
...was gonna swing by HoH when I first caughtwind of the line there and woulda been straight but of course the bum !%@$* I'm riding wit wanted to peep some dirt bikes he wasn't even gonna cop..
smh.gif
coulda had a ticket for these and copped my red am1's
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by VinhMym

me hahah

Nice to see you got a pair.

DAMN ...... I can ONLY DREAM about getting a pair now. Hopefully someone gives and has a size 12 they are willing to let go.

Dude he can give them away for free and really not care. Homeboy makes more money tattooing over some shoes. Dumb long wait list and $$$ to get work done.

maan. goodluck to everyone. I'd be @ the NSW raffle, but I'm taking a trip to cancun =[

^ if u play to raffle at NSW good luck hahaha... They doing raffle tonight at 12. So be there.

Originally Posted by VinhMym

^ if u play to raffle at NSW good luck hahaha... They doing raffle tonight at 12. So be there.
eek.gif

wait. but are they selling them today?!?!

^^ Courtesy of someone's auction:

http://i.ebayimg.com/20/%21BVnyWFg%212k%7E%24%28KGrH****j0EjlLmUlQIBKTZV10Fu%21%7E%7E_1.JPG

I signed My name at mercer but I havent recieved a call But its all good we'll see how my luck will turn out to be 2morrow

HOH is done they have a 30 ppl list... you had to sign up on thursday for the raffle at mercer

DAMN wish I was close to a RAFFLE . I WISH I CAN GET MY HANDS ON A PAIR.

Good luck to everyone and if someone gets a SIZE 12 holla at me ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom