Nike Livestrong Greatest Hits - Mr Cartoon & Busy P AF1 + FLOM Dunk + Hideout Footscape

I was at the Ubiq raffle also. I was happy my man from work got the kicks but im still salty today i didnt get a pair damnit! Those shoes are so sick andit's a blower atleast 1/3 of the peeps that won the shoes were just in it to flip the shoes and not rock them like i would
frown.gif

How many people were at Ubiq? These seemed so hype'd I was going to go to Ubiq Sat morning but didn't want to be pissed when there was no shot ofgetting them.

I saw just through looking for them that the relase date for the FLOM's and Busy P's are the 18th and 25th respectively. Can someone confirm this forme? Appreciate it.

i heard that also yo cangrats to everyone who was able to cop the cartoons

i jus got back from hoh copped my pair

Originally Posted by chrisbone123

How do Footscapes run?

I never owned a pair before.
Thanx for the help.
in the past, i felt they ran really big. i wear a 9 in most nike styles and recently i was sent a pair of the pinstripe footscapes in a 10, andthey did run big, but they do feel fine. i came to the conclusion that a 9.5 would have worked out great. i plan on getting a 9.5 in these also, which is ahalf size up from my normal size. hope that helps out a bit.

struck out twice for the cartoons this past weekend...

only to see known resellers get lucky with the raffles...

oh well, wasn't meant to be I guess...

Originally Posted by JAONE626

struck out twice for the cartoons this past weekend...

only to see known resellers get lucky with the raffles...

oh well, wasn't meant to be I guess...

dont give up man

Back
Top Bottom