Nike Livestrong Greatest Hits - Mr Cartoon & Busy P AF1 + FLOM Dunk + Hideout Footscape

Originally Posted by hockeyboy20

I saw just through looking for them that the relase date for the FLOM's and Busy P's are the 18th and 25th respectively. Can someone confirm this for me? Appreciate it.
according to some trustworthy sources floms are due this weekend at least in europe !!!

Originally Posted by professafinessa

searchin4js whats good wit one of those 10.5's pm me

nothing is good with any of those 10.5s...look at the price tag i had to pay on one of the boxes...

Originally Posted by searchin4js

nothing is godd with any of those 10.5s...look at the price tag i had to pay on one of the boxes...

$500 ...!!!!
eek.gif
!!!! ....... u must have really wanted these ...... howmuch for the other pair.....?

I need these in US11.5 or US12 if any one can help...pm me. There's a "Jones Beach AF1" in it for the one that helps me out!!!

Nino

the most common sizes in HOH were 9.5 and 10, there was like 2 8.5s and like 1 or 2 from 10.5 and up... the biggest sizes were really hard to come by

i got an email from the glade stating that they released their cartoons (probably this past saturday when everyone else did), and that they are releasing theirfloms this saturday.

Is it just me, or is size(s) 8.5 - 9 the new 10.5 - 11 now?
smh.gif

Haven't seen so many dudes @ 9 in my life.

Size 10.5 auctions aren't even going for nearly as much as size 9.

Anyone else prefer the navy/grey ones?
I understand the hype with these, but the black/yellow is too loud to wear.

nothing is good with any of those 10.5s...look at the price tag i had to pay on one of the boxes...
of course NT'ers dont know how to read, came back to my comp to like 12 pm's asking "how much?"
indifferent.gif

I like the NAVY/GREY ones better....HYPERSTRIKE ones are WAY better then the LANCE ARMSTRONG ONES. But can't complain with yellow cuz it is way cheaperthen the blue ones

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

nothing is godd with any of those 10.5s...look at the price tag i had to pay on one of the boxes...

$500 ...!!!!
eek.gif
!!!! ....... u must have really wanted these ...... how much for the other pair.....?

searchin4js - Glad to see you got 2 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom