Nike Livestrong Greatest Hits - Mr Cartoon & Busy P AF1 + FLOM Dunk + Hideout Footscape

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Good lookin joeman ......
pimp.gif

a9236842412173d62a450cb09b004baf2c8070a1.jpg

NICE man ....
pimp.gif
GLAD you got mine .. oppsssss i mean YOUR pair in.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by schaefmp

Kevin2nd knows whats up. I have both the white and brown hideouts and I wear them more then pretty much anything esle. Piff.
How do these fit? Are they like NL Air Maxes? I usually go .5 up in some running shoes....

Those Cartoons are fresh, I'm kinda feeling those "Floms" though... I don't have the money to cop anyways though lol
embarassed.gif

Def a Kev shoe since he's in hawaii . Something you wear on the beach, but bugs might nest in the pony hair hahah. Hmm Kev, did you cop those HFfootscapes, that's def your steez

Originally Posted by daffy 016

damn.... FLOMS AND CARTOONS!!! i need to have these ... this colorway > OG Cartoon colorway

couldn't have said it better, i wish they weren't so limited cuz id deff pick up both of those...i need some yellow sneakers too

just got word today that the EXPECTED release date on the FLOM is the 18th, and the Busy P is due on the 25th (expected)
my local store will be holding a raffle for both pairs just like they did for the cartoons. hopefully i got a chance at getting a pair or two of both of theseones

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

i liked the footscape sample much better than i like the production model...not really feeling the hamster theme or the white midsole

Take the HAMSTER HAIR off and keep the white midsole and ill think about copping them. Other then that its a NO go.

will the floms have a campout?

do you think i can go on release day and scoop?

and if i cant will i have to pay vaseline prices on ebay?

^

Unfortunately its looks like it will be like the AF1, its too bad I would love to wear a pair.

Where would these release? Like store wise? Im in the DMV so idk what stores gonna get the floms any info would be appreciated

a friend offered me a pair size 12 for $425, i declined & copped Olympic 7's on eBay for $160 DS
these will come down in price & i bet they pop up at more stores later on!
patience is the key!

Back
Top Bottom